Author Topic: Paybacks are a B*****  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Paybacks are a B*****
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 23:59:11 PM »
Unfortunately Cassie has had her day, heard the adults screaming, dead young 'pie on the path and Cassie sneaking backward under the bushes. sad for the magpie, but maybe Cassie is learning (slowly) to be a proper cat. She might play with toys yet.
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Paybacks are a B*****
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 02:04:13 AM »
If she keeps trying she will eventually succeed!

Sasa lived as a feral and she can catch a bird on the wing

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Paybacks are a B*****
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 00:56:18 AM »
Cassie is the wierdest cat I have ever been a slave to, she doesn't play, although the previous owner supplied her with 'favourite toys' which she has never taken an interest in, despite encouragement? She doesn't hunt butterflies or any other flying insects, which all my previous cats have at least shown a passing interest in.

Today the four young Magpies left the fir tree and she was leaping about 6 feet into the air trying to catch them, missing like mad I might add. It was just so nice to see her act like a normal cat!

Do you think there might be a revenge element or their parents pecking her ? :rofl:

I am going away for a few days, so the 'puter won't be on. I suspect she may have something to say for herself when I come back and turn it back on again! :rofl:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Link to CatChat