Cat General > Our cats stories

Meet Coco and Chanel

<< < (108/108)

Dawn F:
ooh they sound lovely, I hope for their sake they will let you work your magic!

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Look forward to seeing the pics Desley, and to hearing how you get on with them both

Desley (booktigger):
3 weeks ago, we were asked to take in a ragdoll, she had been hanging round someone’s workplace. She was trapped, and taken straight to the vet for neutering etc. The vet did ask if we wanted to eartip her, as they felt she might need a farm home, but we wanted to give her a chance first. She isn’t a ragdoll, but is a seal colourpoint, we don’t think Siamese, as she is a bit too chunky for that. She wasn’t doing well in a pen situation, so we have shuffled things round to put her with an indoor fosterer, to see if she can come round. Just as we were arranging this, the person who had asked us to take mum asked us to take the kitten she had kept, as she was too wild. We decided that as mum was being moved, we’d arrange for the kitten to be neutered that day, to both go to the fosterer and be worked on together. The kitten is also a seal colourpoint, but fluffier than mum, we think about 3-4 months.

So far, they are hiding in different boxes in the room, mum (Coco), has hissed, growled and swiped when I went to put the food a bit closer to her, kitten (Chanel) was allowing fusses last night, but this morning has been hissing and swiped at me when I ignored the hissing.

Pics to follow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version