Author Topic: Auction finishes today 8pm sharp  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Re: Auction finishes today 8pm sharp
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 11:25:01 AM »
It's going to frantic  :evillaugh: Good Luck peeps hope you get what you want  - But keep ya paws of my list of wants or else   :boxer:  :yes no:

Right now time for a lovely     :nice cuppa:

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Auction finishes today 8pm sharp
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 11:00:07 AM »
Ooooo not long now before our auction 2014 comes to an end Sunday 30th 8pm on the spot  :scared:

Once again if we have lots of peeps bidding at the last few minutes I hope the server will cope lol it has thankfully each year so far  :wish: :star1:

Hope everybody gets what they would like. There are sooo many lovely things in as usual thanks so much to our sponsors and auctioneers  :D

If you do want some things it's best not to leave all Ya bids to the very last minute as if others are also bidding at the same time what Ya will get is the "you must bid higher" message. This means someone else has just got their higher bid in before you! Lol so you need bid even higher.

Tip - if you really want an item - best way is to try to put in a good higher bid ie not just pence higher at the end nearst to 8.00pm by the purrs clock as possible. Its a timing thing depending on if anyone else is also bidding on the same item and who gets there 1st nearest to 8pm.

Lol it's frantic, frustrating and fabulous fun  :rofl:

Good luck everybuddy
Xxxxxxx

Link to CatChat