Author Topic: Oh dear - more xmas kitten havoc!  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Em

• Distinguished Cat
  • Mollie dog, Charley, Sammy and Seth
    • my blog
Re: Oh dear - more xmas kitten havoc!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 13:47:34 PM »
Seth sleeps on top of the dvd player, using the centre speaker as a chinrest... he's not a cat that moves a vast amount, unless there's food involved or the sun's shining, so I was quite suprised when he attacked the paper... not at all surprised when Charley joined in (she's nearly 4 and mad as a brush) - quite surprised that our Jack Russell just sat quietly on the sofa watching the fun though!! Bless, I think she's a bit scared of the cats..
Ah, summer - the season for a daily mouse...

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 13:21:27 PM »
 :rofl: Haaha
Mosi sounds like a playful wee soul :)
Tilly and Tom constantly walk on top of the Sky box and change the channel hahaha

x

Offline Em

• Distinguished Cat
  • Mollie dog, Charley, Sammy and Seth
    • my blog
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 09:40:17 AM »
I'd like to suggest that it'll get better as they get older, but my 12 year old 'teddy bear' was helping me wrap pressies this morning! Mind you, he doesn't run away with the sellotape or accidentally get his whiskers cut anymore - just pounces on the paper... see http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php?topic=966.0 for Charley showing him how it should be done (after I relented and gave them their own bit of paper)  :rofl:
Ah, summer - the season for a daily mouse...

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 07:19:53 AM »
Bless him - we wouldnt have them any other way would we?!  I apologise in advance for the state of wrapping on the panic mouse!  Mosi completely ripped the first sheet of brown paper!  I'm hopeless at wrapping stuff at the best of times - I don't need any "help" from Mosi.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 00:28:37 AM »
 :rofl:  I blame Misa for ever bit of paper I lose, cos he counts em like bank notes and then throws em on floor  ;D

I bought some of those big thick paper bags with chrissy pictures on and the first thing that happend was I saw Misas head over the top of one cos he had his paws resting on the top trying to look inside, gonna go and try and get him one of his own next week ;D

Shows how much he has come out of his shell since last Christmas. Put a box on floor in kitchen and he was jumping off working top and pouncing into it and I have some pictures on the camera, when he was playing hide and seek ;D

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Oh dear - more xmas kitten havoc!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 23:37:54 PM »
I hadn't thought of this one.  I've been wrapping my auction items tonight to post tomorrow and hadn't counted on a bit of Mosi intervention!  He pounced on the brown paper, ran off with the sellotape, chewed a whole roll of bubble wrap (I think he just wanted to pop the bubbles!), got some brown tape stuck to his paw.... wrapping my xmas pressies is going to be so much fun (not!).  And to think I was planning on putting the xmas tree up at the weekend!  :scared: 

I left the room for a moment and when I returned the sky channel I was on had a blank screen and the "technical fault with this channel" message.  I immediately turned to Mosi and said "what have you done?"  :rofl:  Poor little Mosi - he gets blamed for everything (but to be fair, he is to blame a lot of the time!)

Link to CatChat