Author Topic: Rehoming policies  (Read 7501 times)

ccmacey

Re: Rehoming policies
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 17:30:12 PM »
Well Mark it's sad to say as we can probably tell what's going to happen to the kitty (if she get's 1, she could of been looking at your cat and got the idea, i'll have 1 of those, you know what these people are like) only she will have to live with the guilt of her selfishness, seem's she was only acting on impulse so i wouldnt worry too much about her getting a cat.

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Re: Rehoming policies
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 17:22:23 PM »
The woman said she was a bit worried as there is a fairly busy road nearby and she heard that CP won't rehome if the road is busy. She said that she was going to have a cat anyway and if she is refused she will go to a breeder for one.

She'll find that a lot of breeders only home to indoor homes or homes with a catproofed garden/cat run.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Rehoming policies
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 17:17:32 PM »
I mentioned this before but I had some guests last night and over breakfast this morning, as Willow was there, the conversation turned to cats. The couple said they are going to get a cat. I asked if they are getting it from as rescue. They said they were but were waiting for a homecheck. I told them it was nothing to worry about. The woman said she was a bit worried as there is a fairly busy road nearby and she heard that CP won't rehome if the road is busy. She said that she was going to have a cat anyway and if she is refused she will go to a breeder for one. It's a difficult one  :scared:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat