Author Topic: This makes my blood BOIL!!!!  (Read 2666 times)

Offline IainMcT

• Adult Cat
Re: This makes my blood BOIL!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 20:30:10 PM »
That was a joke by the way. If you're going to do it please tell the police you were going to do it anyway and it had nothing to do with my suggestion.

Offline IainMcT

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 20:29:06 PM »
Hammer to the back of the head when no one is looking?

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 18:21:43 PM »
"there are too many scrawny cats about"...

I think thats a fact that most cat lovers and haters would agree on!

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 18:09:08 PM »
Couldn't agree more Tan, very well put

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 17:35:16 PM »
That's right Tan, some humans harm and some humans help, no wonder these animals are confused. I watched a short video clip on the net yesterday and it was a cat at a rescue or vets and it was like it was possessed the way it was hissing and hitting out, it was in a cage and whoever was filming it thought it was a great laugh to torment this cat by merely standing near it, they knew it was scared out of its wits. It made my really angry.

Yes i hate those peeps like that. All you need in this world is repect and compassion for others including fellow people and all animals. There seems to be les and less of that nowadays!!

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 16:26:50 PM »
useless oxygen thief

I like it, I have never heard that one before.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 16:19:41 PM »
The "lady" *cough* in question has still not voted although suggested the money should go to her...

Enough said really!!!!  :tired:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

ccmacey

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 14:56:35 PM »
That's right Tan, some humans harm and some humans help, no wonder these animals are confused. I watched a short video clip on the net yesterday and it was a cat at a rescue or vets and it was like it was possessed the way it was hissing and hitting out, it was in a cage and whoever was filming it thought it was a great laugh to torment this cat by merely standing near it, they knew it was scared out of its wits. It made my really angry.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 14:32:29 PM »
I've have told the useless oxygen thief to feck off anyway.

Oxygen thief  - I like it.

People like her make me dislike people, the stupid woman.  Cats are just the best. Words cannot discribe the love I have for my trio. I would die for them, and I know you guys would do the same for yours too.

I am not sure about watching that extinct proframme yet, as I know it will upset me. Again humans are destroying them.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 14:18:40 PM »
Peeps like that don't care about anything but their own little world. It's sad cause less of them would mean a less cruel place. The peeps who think animals should not be helped cause they are a less worthy cause well  :grr: :fightin:. It's us humans that cause their suffering in the 1st place!!!

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 13:24:36 PM »
haha, yes the gobby one is pretty much right  :sneaky:

As soon as I said I was voting/nominating Cats Protection, a nice man opposite said he liked that idea and he is going with the same :) so 4 points for CP so far! (2 points if its someones 1st vote, 1 point if its their 2nd)

Another guy voted/nominated RSPCA, can't win em all though I guess...!

And as for oxygen thief, I nearly robbed it back off her myself! (bare hands supplied) :rofl:
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 13:19:37 PM »
Oxygen thief seems wholly appropriate as shown below, :brick:

With some of the mentally challenged people, mascerading as normal members of society, this can be an uphill struggle. I have had this locally by people who couldn't work out a 2 piece jigsaw given 7 days and the clues.  ;D

She sounds like the gobby one at work and possibly a person who is part of the problem but not the solution. I fully appreciate your predicament but can't you work on more sensitive new workmates?

If all else fails you could leave a Mensa application form on her desk......anonymously!! That should stimulate a tailspin  :evillaugh:

:best:

Owning a cat is a lifetime partnership.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Ghandi

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." - Abraham Lincoln

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »
Lets hope a black cat crosses her path, i dont personally think they are bad luck but obviously this person will.  :evillaugh:

Offline carl (billy and baggys dad)

• Distinguished Cat
  • King Bilbo & Mr Baggins' dad and loyal servant
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 12:29:36 PM »
I've have told the useless oxygen thief to feck off anyway Dawn. Insensitive AND stupid  >:(
From out of nowhere you came strong as stone
And now I'll never have to be alone
What it is I know
You have always been my safe home

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
This makes my blood BOIL!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 12:23:22 PM »
In work we are going to donate 2x £20 to two charities (from the tea fund) and I had to send out an email asking everyone to nominate their favourite - then there will be a ballot where everyone chooses their 1st and 2nd choice - I said Cats Protection and a girl in the office said "what do cats need money for?!" and when I tried to answer, "for food, and shelter for those who don't have a home" she said (before I could finish) "there are too many scrawny cats about"... (and then went on about it!)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I hadn’t only been here two weeks I would've gotten SO annoyed and told her to  :censored: off. Its insensitive especially as obviously its something I feel strongly about or I wouldn't be promoting it and always talking about cats!!!!!

>:( :swearin: :brick: :grr:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:23:50 PM by Cheesecat »

Link to CatChat