Author Topic: Beanie's Politically Correct Xmas message!  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
Re: Beanie's Politically Correct Xmas message!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 22:33:07 PM »
Hi guys,

I would hate to mislead you guys, as I didn't write it. I had it sent to me by an old mate who is about as politically correct as me.  ;)

I thought that it would bring a few smiles. ;D Sadly, you get the feeling that this sort of garbage is not beyond the bounds of possibility in the UK. :grr:
Owning a cat is a lifetime partnership.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Ghandi

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 20:52:04 PM »
Excellent Beanie made me laugh fortunately the cats only looked with disdain!!!

We are hoping Rio will be home on the inside and Tyson the stray will be neutered apart from that that all our own, other rescue and the strays have a peaceful time and maybe some will find that forever home :xmas: :disco: :xmas 4: :best: :catluv:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 20:38:01 PM »
Brill Beanie......may I return the compliment?  Er.....would you mind if I did it in one word?

Ditto
  :catluv:

Lots of love

Roz
You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 08:36:52 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 21:53:03 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I be dreaming of a white  :xmas 5: and then will defo moan if the power goes off  :scared:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 20:16:37 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nanny nation??? na !!!!!! :-:

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 20:03:50 PM »
I have a feeling that before long this will be whats expected  :scared:  However, me , im afraid all you'll get is a big old dreaming of a white one  :xmas:      :rofl:

ooooh and look this looks like my lard boy Ozzy!! :cat chat:
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 19:54:38 PM »
Now THAT was my biggest chuckle of the day :rofl:

Nice one Beanie :evillaugh:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
Beanie's Politically Correct Xmas message!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 19:27:41 PM »

Happy/Hanukkah/Christmas/Solstice/Kwanza*  :-:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great, (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only country so named in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

*Delete as necessary

I apologise to any member of the public whose seasonal greeting we have inadvertently missed. Please inform us of the seasonal greeting of your choice, so that we can include it in our greeting next year.   :bike:

:givein:

Owning a cat is a lifetime partnership.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Ghandi

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." - Abraham Lincoln

Link to CatChat