Author Topic: Chilli Bed in TKMaxx Leeds!  (Read 4517 times)

Offline tigertail

• Adult Cat
Re: Chilli Bed in TKMaxx Leeds!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 20:53:05 PM »
It's not fair, I looked for Chilli beds and all I came away with was a handbag!! No Chilli beds where I live.

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 08:51:44 AM »
I went for a look on saturday and they had LOADS. there seems to be two types - they are both the same size but the ones with a fur cushion and inner are 24.99 and the ones with either a plain cushion of a fluffy one are 19.99

Offline toothfairy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Floss & Tepe
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 19:36:00 PM »
Nipped in yesterday afternoon and they have a Chilli Dog bed for £24.99 if anyone's interested! It was lovely, but i've juts bought Katie a new bed. If anyone wanted me to buy it and send it I can or get yourselves down there!!!!

J xxx

gutted  :tired:

Mark and i have been chatting about chilli cat beds, i saw a fab gloriously fluffy one months back and didn't buy it and i have regretted it ever since althoughlast month i bought a bed from a factory shop near me and it is fab and only £10.50 and the boys ove it so i have gotten over the chilli bed situ!
if i had no got the new bed i would have taken you up on your offer of getting it on my behalf.

Feel the fear and do it anyway!
you don't learn anything until you live it

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 13:03:11 PM »
I used to be a FLM at Tkmaxx and I spent almost all my earning there! Its even more tempting when you can root out goodies when a new delivery arrives

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 22:25:00 PM »
It is a goldmine - although I was really disappointed with the clothes section. Last winter I found loads of nice jumpers but nothing this time.

I bought a double bed size Ralph Lauren fleece for £9.99 (still polyester though  :evillaugh: )
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Purrlishious

• Distinguished Cat
  • Poppy Ruby Dolly
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 22:20:12 PM »
So pleased to see other TK Max addicts specially in the cat bed section!
Just haaaave to go!!
 I was only in the Leeds 1 couple of days ago & there was some lovely beds at such good prices. Bought a Igloo 1 but Koko has already chewed & chomped his way through the sides.
Might have to pay them another visit! Mmmm!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 15:45:06 PM »
I bought another "Posh Paws" flufy matt - again really well made. We have one up in the attic that Alice used to use but Kylie uses it up there now. I got the other one for Alice to use on the window ledge in the lower ground floor as she loves to sit and look out of the window. She has a small pad there right now but this will be much better for her  :Luv2:

So I had intended to buy myself a jumper or 2 and ended up (as usual) getting cat stuff  :Crazy: - I came out jumperless although I did get some funny foot warmer things that are for wearing in tents or at home. They look really cosy  :) I know they look like boots but they are soft - even the soles squish up. £7.49 a pair (from £15)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 17:55:26 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 15:31:15 PM »
ooooo great price!

If I find any in TKMaxx again this sat (dogs beds - 19.99 - 29.99 and cat blankets 9.99) does anyone want one?

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 15:23:08 PM »
I bought a black Chilli Dog in TK Maxx today and it was £19.99  :)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 17:01:35 PM »
I don't think our chillidog was that much - Is it the striped one?

They are top quality. I have never seen beds so well made.

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »
yep TK in blackpool has then to - no cat beds thouhg. they did have chilli cat blankets though - i think its a travel blacket as it was all strapped up like a picnic blanket

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Chilli Bed in TKMaxx Leeds!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 10:46:43 AM »
Nipped in yesterday afternoon and they have a Chilli Dog bed for £24.99 if anyone's interested! It was lovely, but i've juts bought Katie a new bed. If anyone wanted me to buy it and send it I can or get yourselves down there!!!!

J xxx
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Link to CatChat