Author Topic: Happy Christmas from me and my furry boys!  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Happy Christmas from me and my furry boys!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 16:59:45 PM »
I'm sure it'll be fine, Susanne - just tell your sister to follow the recipe / instructions to the letter ;)

Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you and your loved ones from mine and me  :Luv:

I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 14:17:19 PM »
Merry xmas  Susanne!!!!At least you don,t have to cook....just put your feet up and enjoy!!!!Much love from Jayne x x x :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 12:12:25 PM »
Yep - have a wonderful Christmas Susanne, and the babes too.  Don't get too carried away with the sharp knife will you - remember it's the season of goodwill, heh heh heh....!    :rofl:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 10:41:26 AM »
 :rofl: Hope xmas dinner will be ok hun. Member it's not really what it looks like as long as it tastes ok  ;)

Have a great one Susanne.
xxxxxxxxxx

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Happy Christmas from me and my furry boys!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 00:09:20 AM »
A very happy christmas to everyone, including the 4 (and 3!) legged among us.  Hope everyone has a nice christmas whether spending it with friends and family or on their own.  I'll raise a glass to you all on christmas day! 

Actually, a glass may be all I have to raise.  I'm not overly confident of my sister's hospitality and catering skills.  She sent me a text today asking if  had a sharp knife I could take with me as she has nothing to cut the turkey with!  :scared:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 00:10:43 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Link to CatChat