Author Topic: Linda  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
Re: Linda
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 22:44:06 PM »
Back home Lynn safe and sound.  Got back at teatime but been busy LOL.  Nova was a wee angel coming home not a peep.  She's a wee bit nervous tonight as you can imagine but should settle fine.  Boys curious but too boisterous for her to deal with right now.  Will post pics soon, promise.

Have a great christmas Lynn,

Linda x

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 21:21:30 PM »
Linda...are you back home yet with the gorg nova ???

Hope youve made it safe and sound and the little girl wasnt to stressed with the journey

Merry christmas to you

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 19:58:57 PM »
no neither the sisters or the boy were from there, now dont ask me the name coz ive know idea...she has said but i honestly couldnt remember it, i cant even remember where they were from.  the bigger one (which is only a couple of days older) had normal spots ie usual amount etc but the littler one (her mum is quite wee aswell) has like half as much spots again...and maybe the spots were littler but she was sooooo cute..and they were playing and quite confident.

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 19:50:43 PM »
aww Lynn, they sound gorgeous.   :Luv:
Is your aunts breeding queen from Gayzette?

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 19:32:23 PM »
yep brown spottys linda and yes very silky...  I cant remember how old exactly but must be about 7 or 8 weeks (even more stupid of her to take them out and about...she was actually on route to show my granny -her mum..you know the one with alzheimers, the kits to cheer her up abit, so i can see why she was doing it  but still not such a good idea for the babies really.)

Yes you have a safe journey tomorrow, i bet you dont sleep a wink tonight !!! i hope to see new photos asap on her of the lovely nova..

I'll hopefully get a chance to pop on here for 5 mins before monday but if i dont see you around have a very merry christmas and safe travelling !

XXXXXXXXXXXX

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 19:26:58 PM »
aghhhh - very jealous, were they brown spotties Lynn?  How old were they?  I just ADORE and LOVE bengals!!!
Must have been strange to touch them as they are very silk like.  Poor Cody boy though, probably not a good idea for your aunt to invade his home with strange kitties.

Getting my girl tomorrow Lynn so very excited!  She is currently a grey fuzzball (really bad fuzzies lol) and looks very unlike a bengal LOL.  If we don't speak, have a great christmas and new year,

Lets hope the bengal boys don't react this way with Nova (fingers crossed).

Love Linda x

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Linda
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 17:02:01 PM »
you'd have been jealous today...i had 2 girly bengal babies in my house !!!

my aunt them with her and stopped in past with a crimbo card..they were so cute and weird feeling a vevelty coated cat after cody..

Cody WAS NOT IMPRESSED

he was really really angry and growled and hissed his head off bearing his teeth !! LOL   i was so shocked to see him behave liek that ... can only presume its coz he's so spoiled and we know anyway he's quite dominant and territorial so i am hoping he doesnt start peeing now to remark his house (we've not had any pee probs for ages now so i'd be quite upset if he started all that again)
I was a tad miffed she took them here actually....mainly because of cody !!!
but they were gorgeous having said all that and one of them is the most spotty bengals ive ever seen !!

Link to CatChat