Author Topic: Gang of 4 all in one room!!  (Read 5186 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Gang of 4 all in one room!!
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2006, 19:30:06 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: No its got a puffed out feathers so looks very round and cute and quite a owlish expression  ;D

No I dont use that software bute have now realized that I can just upload one picture off card........daft me!

so got find the best pictures of Franta and Sasa.

Thanks ajay, they are a handful but wouldnt change em for the world  ;D

Offline Nick (Peanut & Boo)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 10:23:15 AM »
Ummmmmmmmmmm Nick it will prob be 2007 cos the card is 512mb and full so is gonna take forever to upload, great having the big card but hate having to upload all the stuff. I need to do it though cos I drawn an owl for my mother, she likes owls.........I think it looks a bit like an owl  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if its got a spiky hairdo and a `dont't even think of messin with me ' expression then it will be perfect  :rofl: :rofl:

do you use your camera software or the free Google `picasa' ? picassa is quite good. Its simple and organises all your images into thumbnail galleries. It will do some basic editing too. Haven't found anything better yet myself

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 06:41:28 AM »
You,ve got a beautiful family there Gill. :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: x j

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 02:16:39 AM »
Ummmmmmmmmmm Nick it will prob be 2007 cos the card is 512mb and full so is gonna take forever to upload, great having the big card but hate having to upload all the stuff. I need to do it though cos I drawn an owl for my mother, she likes owls.........I think it looks a bit like an owl  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2006, 13:33:20 PM »
Oh Gill Great pics. You must be soooo happy they are finally all together in the same room. They are all soooo stunning.  :catlove: :ahh:

sounds great for lots of furbabes this week then.  ;D ;D :yesss: :yesss:

Offline Nick (Peanut & Boo)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2006, 06:21:21 AM »
 :shify: :-: :) :tired:...will that be 2006? Gill or 2007 lol   :evillaugh:

Very pleased to see them all together at last. It must be a great relief

are they all happy to watch the same tv programs though ? :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 13:43:07 PM by Nick (Peanut & Boo) »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:05 AM »
 :thanks: all  ;D

I have just taken the most amazing picture but not uploaded it yet.............I wish it was one that was really the real world but it looks good  :rofl:

Will put it on this thread later!

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 01:13:29 AM »
Gorgeous Gill  :Luv:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 23:30:10 PM »
Oh Gill what wonderful photos  :Luv: :Luv:

The gang of four are absolutely stunning  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 14:35:00 PM »
Looks like your Christmas pressie came early Gill  ;D  You have four very beautiful fluffy cats  :Luv:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 14:30:24 PM »
Aww, I am so glad things are getting better - Molly has been in the same room as Shadow and not spat as well, it really does seem to have been a good week for cats!!
Please spay your cat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 15:38:10 PM »
 :thanks: Chris  ;D

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 22:09:42 PM »
It is strange but there must be something in the air!   For the first time last night our five were sitting, quite relaxed, all within a few feet of each other, almost in a circle.  Has taken almost six months but perhaps all our babes are entering into the festive spirit !   I have noticed in the last week a marked improvement in how they are all getting along.  Gill, your four are gorgeous.
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Offline tammy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Smudge
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 18:15:21 PM »
Ahh how lovely  :catluv:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 17:44:24 PM »
Not a foot more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 17:39:31 PM »
Mmm, I know what you mean Gill, it took years for Toby and Mr Thomas to see eye to eye. Pearl and Toby don't cuddle up together, but you will often find them both on the bed or in chairs that are next to each other and stuff. And they will play together - madam Pearl has a thing about the Tobster's tail...  :)

Your furry foursome look gorgeous, Gill and it is good to see them sharing the same space in whichever way.  :Luv:

They're a lovely fluffy bunch, am wondering what Madam Sasa would look like if she was washed and blow dried - think it would add a foot on her widthways!  :doh:  :evillaugh:  ;)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 15:24:58 PM »
Thats great Roz..............I have only got another three and half years maybe till I can touch Sasa then  ;D

Maybe it is the time for all felines to be better towards each other, do hope it can last...............no fighting over the catnip toys and Sasa share the panic mouse!

have just bought some rechargeable batteries so she can have it on 24/7 if she wants  :rofl: :rofl: Still have to pack it up though and the wiggly wagglers arrived today yesssssssssssssssssssssss, so have to wrap them up too. There is a distict smell of cat nip under the tree!

Forgot to remind you.....................Noooooooooooooooo you cant have Misa he is all mine, so soft and silky and cuddly too and smells so nice. He has quite a vocabulary now and chatters away. Ummmmmmm he was in the bedroom today so I hope the birman gang arent gonna punish him :-[
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 15:27:39 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 15:13:01 PM »
Maybe they all know it's the season of goodwill to all men (and furry friends) ;D

Offline Em

• Distinguished Cat
  • Mollie dog, Charley, Sammy and Seth
    • my blog
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 15:09:46 PM »
Looks like it was a day for feline breakthroughs - we had one too!! Charley actually ran past the dog with her tail up and to one side, and then went out the flap. Naturally, Mollie followed, and they both chased round the garden then came back in looking pleased with themselves. Charley did a handbrake turn, gave Mollie a stern look and jumped up on a windowsill to indicate that the game was over, so Mollie counted the other cats then went to bed with a big smile on her face... aaaahhhhh...  ;D ;D
Ah, summer - the season for a daily mouse...

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 14:48:56 PM »
That's really good news. Things are slowly getting better here too. We were having to close the conservatory door when we weren't about and when we went to bed at night, so that Bertie was ok in there and the others couldn't get to him. The last two nights we have been able to leave the conservatory open. He still growls at the others if they get too close but they seem to realize he's not happy and back off. Pip seems to be Bertie's favourite as he hardly ever growls at her and seems happy for her to sleep in the conservatory with him. I like to think he's got a soft spot for her!! :Luv:

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 12:05:29 PM »
Brilliant news Gill soon enough they will all be huddled up together ...either that or i can take Misa off your hands LOL
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 11:21:29 AM »
Hi Gill,

That's great!  Let's hope the tolerance grows a little bit more with every day...it can take years sometimes.

I had a first today too.  In the mornings, I wake up to Pearl on the right hand side of my pillow or above my head where she sleeps every night, Crystal on my left, Jade in the crook of my knees and sometimes Teddy lying by my side...but usually he is away downstairs sitting by his food bowl.  Beryl always sleeps downstairs with the dogs cos of her bedwetting habit and Thomas has his own room at night too....cos of his little problems.  Jet sleeps in our room but always somewhere safe (away from Teddy and Crystal, who just don't like him), like his covered bed which I have positioned so that he can feel very safe inside and not be ambushed....not that he ever really is but he just thinks he might be...bless him. He can also leave the room safely and use the litter tray if he needs to without feeling threatened.

Well TODAY....Jet comes up while all the others were lying around me on the bed (Steve had gone to work very early) and lay down on my chest purring loudly.  The others turned round to see who the intruder was but just let it go.......after FIVE years, this was a first!

I feel very proud of my little black guy today.  Well  done Jet....and well done to Sasa, Misa, Franta and Ducha.

Lots of love  :catluv:

Roz
You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 08:40:35 AM »
Awww your kitties are beautiful Gill!
I have seen pictures of Misa before, but I don't think I have seen the others - nice to put furball faces to names :)
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 07:23:05 AM »
Great pics Gill - looks like they're all thinking "Cor, am fed up of waitin' for Santa - 's bin days now.....  weeks even.....   sigh......"

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Gang of 4 all in one room!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 02:31:12 AM »
Well they were all in the same room tonight, not close to each other but in the same room  :rofl: :rofl:

So from the top there is Sasa in Spaghetti Junction, Misa loungin, Franta watching the tree and Ducha watching Franta

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat