Author Topic: a mystery  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
Re: a mystery
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 22:20:53 PM »
Yes it does sound like that. They tend to scoff the big biscuits down, then they swell up in thier tum and out they come the wrong way!!!  :sick:

Yuk!!!  :sick: Sounds like what Brekkies does to Toby...

I think some cats really do think that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence - or in this case, the food is better through the other side of the cat flap...  :tired:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 22:12:52 PM »
Yes it does sound like that. They tend to scoff the big biscuits down, then they swell up in thier tum and out they come the wrong way!!!  :sick:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 17:44:38 PM »
biscuits ( red, green),

Lol, sounds like your neighbour is dishing up junky Go Cat! You probably spend a small fortune on quality dry food and they opt for stealing that!   :rofl:

Offline mischief and kayto

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 14:19:02 PM »
Hmmm , I think i will mention it to her when I go to deliver her christmas card. I dont think she would ever be cruel to my cats as she has two of her own. we both have cat flaps and i guess the naughty moggies have no manners when it comes to tresspassing into other people's home.

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 13:54:46 PM »
I think you should have a chat with your neighbor so she knows whats going on, thats if they are going there to feed. I don't like the thought of my cats going else where as my neighbors don't like cats and I'm constantly worried that they might leave something nasty out for them. My neighbor hates my cats going in her garden and they have even put up a security light so they know when 1 of them is in there. Just be carefull cos i know some people can be cruel.  :)

Offline mischief and kayto

• Adult Cat
a mystery
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 13:45:29 PM »
One of my cats on friday had thrown up when i got home. They both look well , but the sick consisted mostly of biscuits ( red, green), the type i never feed :shify:. I think they are using the next door ladies cat flap to nick her cat food  :-[, god knows why when they have their own dry food in the kitchen available all the time.

wish they will just eat food at home and not go scavenging elsewhere and then getting ill.

Link to CatChat