Author Topic: Tummy upset  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Tummy upset
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 07:59:55 AM »
 :) gad they are ok
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 07:54:45 AM »
Well Ginny certainly didn't seem poorly last night, happily tucked into some biscuits and did a long and very noisy wall of death with Penguin whilst i was trying to sleep. :naughty: :evillaugh: I knew posting on here would make them better, they do like to make us seem like paranoid parents. :innocent:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 21:15:50 PM »
Hope it's nothing serious, if they're both fine in themselves other than the unusual deposits then I'd see how they go over the next day or so.

:get well: girls

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 20:57:43 PM »
if they cleaned up the sick, its likely it was just food that had been reguritated sp? so not really sick  :sick:

The bit that i spotted Penguin about to clean up today was just like liquidised food paste. :sick: not sure if it was the meat from dinner or biscuits though, but it wasn't in lumps like if they eat too quickly and bring it up IYKWIM :shify:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 20:24:54 PM »
if they cleaned up the sick, its likely it was just food that had been reguritated sp? so not really sick  :sick:

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
Tummy upset
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 20:00:52 PM »
Poor Ginny has a poorly belly. One of them was sick on the bed a few days ago but cleaned it up themselves :sick: so couldn't tell if there was anything wrong with it or who it was so just put it down to a one off, however last night one of them left a deposit in the litter tray which was, shall we say, fragrant :sick: and then Ginny was sick in front of me today. :( She seems fine in herself, not dehydrated or pale or anything, and belly isn't hard or tender to touch.

Basically i'm wondering if it could be a bug which is why one was sick a few days ago, and now Ginny today... or it could have been Ginny a few days ago as well, but it seems odd that she's had a healthy day or so in between? :-: If she's sick again tomorrow or seems out of sorts i'll take her to the vets, but is it likely to just be a bug of some sort? They've had no access to any food other than what they've always been on and nothing else has changed.

Link to CatChat