Author Topic: vaccination package, flu enteritis leukemia, microchip, worm and flee treatment, food,%10of neuterin  (Read 3596 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
We do between 5 and 8 every month of the year so we pay as we go and of course there is the Clan doggies to they go one each and then together for kennel cough
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Be aware that the lifetime offer is only valid if you vaccinate on time each year - so set reminders on all your phones, PCs and paper calendars!  :evillaugh: Some on Moneysavingexpert forums are only using Vets4Pets for vaccinations and registering elsewhere for check-ups and emergencies, as some have had bad experiences in their local branch. Hopefully you will find your local branch is better AND cheaper than your current vet. :)

I stagger my vaccines so no good for Me then  ;)

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
Sounds like a great deal - tho I nearly always forget when the vacs are due , luckily the puds get a reminder letter form the nice Mr Jackson!

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
That does sound a really good deal!

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
Be aware that the lifetime offer is only valid if you vaccinate on time each year - so set reminders on all your phones, PCs and paper calendars!  :evillaugh: Some on Moneysavingexpert forums are only using Vets4Pets for vaccinations and registering elsewhere for check-ups and emergencies, as some have had bad experiences in their local branch. Hopefully you will find your local branch is better AND cheaper than your current vet. :)
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
sounds like a great deal :)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I think Vets4Pets run the vaccination for life at all their surgeries....could be wrong.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Which offer for the injections did the girls get as they all seem quite good price wise and especially with the spey to
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
I have a client who has one of the Vac for life packages
Although Its still scandalous when you think a vac costs about £5 !

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: saffy, smokey, sowfee, sooty sweepy
If youl live by bangor vets for pets for a limited time only they are doing free vaccinations, and only charging about £50 for a lifetime of free vaccinations.

http://www.vets4pets.com/practice_special.asp?dbid=87&src=

check website above
 :hug:

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
Yes ther is a bout 40 or more vets for pets dotted about the country, although i think ther special offers differ depending on what branch you go to  :Crazy:

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Lifetime vaccinations for £99 sounds like a bargain. I am about £35 a year for a booster so that would soon work out as a bargain. There are a few vets4 pets around I think.
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Seems like a good package to me.
Being a rescue I get a discount yet still pay £40 vaccination, £38.50 spay, £15 microchip and of course worm and flea treatment are extra again.
Well Done, hope kitty is soon enjoying the benefits.

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
 :sick: It certainly pays to shop around for vaccination packages for you cat/kittys.
I have been quoted varriouse prices for innoculations, from £40 for basic vaccs which is flu and enteritus, and nothing else. to £75 for flu , enteritus and leukemia.

Id heard some places did packages, so i rang around, and found a place that does full vaccination against flu, enteritus, and leukemia, and microchips, and worms, and fleas, and gives 10% of future neutering and gives a small complementry bag of food  for  £75  i thought this seems good value.

They also do lifetime vaccinations for £99.

they will combine life time vaccinations and kitten pack for £150

its called vets for pets in prenton on the wirral, this seems to have been the most reasonably priced i have found so far.

http://www.vets4pets.com/practice.asp?dbid=62&gclid=CJys9O3ooKcCFcJP4Qod2kPFXw

http://www.vets4pets.com/practice_special.asp?dbid=62&src=

link to ther page above
sassy xx
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:47:10 PM by sassybutterfly »

Link to CatChat