Author Topic: Please sign petition against cat & dog eating in china  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
Re: Please sign petition against cat & dog eating in china
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 15:49:09 PM »
cant print any off, printer knackered, will ask a friend to do it for me though
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Please sign petition against cat & dog eating in china
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:58:53 PM »
I received this email today - please sign and forward onto everyone in your address book

Our aim is to collect 75,000 petition signatures, representing the estimated average number of dogs and cats eaten every day in China. The petitions will be handed to the Chinese Ambassador. We currently have a third of the number we need. If you can help us achieve our aim by distributing and collecting signatures please respond to this email and we would be delighted to send you petition forms in the post, or you can download a petition from this link: http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?module=3&menupos=11&submenupos=4&lg=en 

Its a shame its not an online one but please get as many as possible to sign and post the petition off. Thanks

« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 13:01:12 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat