Author Topic: IM A BAD LIER  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: IM A BAD LIER
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 20:49:11 PM »
Oh my God - "pooey happens" ??????

:censored:  :censored:

Maybe thats the reason why ^Jasper^ went to the Bridge that day, I truly believe there is always a reason behind everything that happens so prehaps he had a terrible life at home ?

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 19:58:16 PM »
Grrr! I hope she has no luck with finding a kitten  >:(

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 19:48:42 PM »
Awww, that's so sad. It's a shame she felt that she wouldn't at least try having an indoor cat and see how it went. I personally don't like cats being kept as solely indoors animals, but sometimes it's just the only way they're safe I guess. (Or some places you just shouldn't have a cat.)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 17:49:11 PM »
The sad thing is she will get a 'replacement' for one of the ads in the paper.

Sounds like we had her pegged in the other thread -

I agree, we did. What more can you expect from, someone who knew  full well that their cat kept dashing across a busy road?
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 17:45:56 PM »
What really upsets me is I have felt terrible for him AND HER that a little life tragically was taken far too early but now I guess she really didnt care much at all and I have been the one that has  felt sad for days since it happened

At least he is happy at the bridge with all our loved ones.... such a waste of a beautiful boy

xx

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 20:03:35 PM by smudgepickles »

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 17:42:39 PM »
omg wat a horrid person  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 17:40:10 PM »
Sounds like we had her pegged in the other thread - what a stupid moron - was was going to use the b word but she is certainly not a princess  >:(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
IM A BAD LIER
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 17:36:33 PM »
Jasper's Mummy telephoned me to again say thankyou again (so I thought) . We had had a conversation regarding all my rescue cats,dogs,horses,bunnies etc and I had given her my number if she needed a chat anytime the day I found Jasper..................next time a withheld number comes up i wont answer >:(

Just now was anytime and she wanted to know If I knew where she could get a REPLACEMENT  >:( >:(  for Jasper in the form of a kitten.......... I asked if the new babe would be an indoor outdoor cat and she said most defiantly an OUT door cat as when they went on holiday a neighbour would feed IT and put food OUTSIDE the back door so they didn't mess and made the house smell.

MY LIE ; TOLD HER I DIDNT KNOW WHERE SHE COULD GET ONE AND REALLY THOUGHT IT A BAD IDEA AS THE ROAD SHE LIVES ON IS SOOOOOOOO DANGEROUS. SHE REPLIED WELL  shite happens and ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Link to CatChat