Author Topic: Can anyone help?? Fosterer needed for tonight, one night only, London area  (Read 1383 times)

Offline delphi

• Kitten
Hi

I'm sure it's too late now but if these cats need somewhere for tonight I can help. I used to foster for HAWs and can't do long term fosters as my house will turn into a farm but can do over night stays.

If helps still needed then let me know.

Ellie

Offline hels

• Adult Cat
  • george tink jap connie riley morgan josh perkins
sorry dawn, i can't help, i'm a good hour away from london. are you taking the cats to haws? have they not got a fosterer who could come across and collect them?

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Sorry Dawn, I would if I was near London - but I'm nowhere near. :( Good luck.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I've got to go out shortly to drop my kids at a motor bike rally so if anyone can help, I will be in touch as soon as I get back  :thanks:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Thanks hun, I will do  :hug:

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
If Rosie wasn't in such a bad way, I would offer as I am on a direct bus route to Hounslow and just outside Piccadilly tube line at Heathrow.

Sorry I can't help this time, but please keep me in mind should something come up like this again.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Thanks Michelle, I've passed those numbers on but hopefully someone will offer.........it's only for one night, so you never know  :shify:

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Try Contact

Celia Hammond

Canning town
020 7474 8811

or Lewisham
0208 694 6545

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat

A rescuer is collecting one or two cats (in a bad situation)  from the Wimbledon area tonight.
They need to be held somewhere just for a few hours overnight and got to Hounslow (rescue) on Saturday. Is there anyone who is willing to help here please.
The person collecting the cats does not have transport and is coming across London (from Finsbury Park) on the tube and does not want to take the cats back on the tube late at night and then get on the tube again on Sat to get them to Hounslow due to the cats being vulnerable in baskets on public transport.

If anyone can help, please contact me for a contact number
  :hug:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 14:10:13 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat