Author Topic: wiggly waggler cat toys  (Read 6541 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: wiggly waggler cat toys
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2007, 21:58:47 PM »
 ;D
Great to hear that mark..well worth the wait eh !!

On the 3rd day cody wasnt bothering with his so much so i was thinking oh well the novelty has worn off, but no he still loves it. He doesnt attack and play with it everytime he walks passed it like he was but he just cant resist any time i pick it up he comes bounding on attack mode  :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2007, 17:46:45 PM »
Well they arrived on Thursday. I was in the middle of breakfast so took one out of the jiffy bag and threw it in the hallway for willow. She started attacking it straight away!. A few minutes later I went nto the kitchen as she was playing with it on the kitchen table - well I thought it wa the same one. She had extracted the other 2 from the jiffy bag!.

Later on, I took one downstairs for kylie. She was on the bed but started playing with it straight way. Later on, I picked it up and It was so wet, I thought she had peed on it but it was just drool.

They are probably one of the best things I have bought for the cats. Willow loves to "kill" it like a mouse  ;D
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 22:40:52 PM »
We love ours and four of us five are happy to share and we think Mum has another hidden away to give us soon !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2007, 13:56:45 PM »
my wagglers will probably be nylon wool in cerise or something 

Heavens forbid, no not nylon  :rofl: :rofl:

Cody however says cerise would be lovely  :evillaugh:

Yes I'm sure Cody would prefer Cerise or Lilac maybe?  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 12:55:58 PM »
my wagglers will probably be nylon wool in cerise or something 

Heavens forbid, no not nylon  :rofl: :rofl:

Cody however says cerise would be lovely  :evillaugh:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 09:18:32 AM »
Glad you got it sorted Mark  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2007, 23:15:30 PM »
Probably

her name is ann

"walls have ears"  :evillaugh:

my wagglers will probably be nylon wool in cerise or something  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 23:16:52 PM by Mark »

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2007, 23:10:07 PM »
quite possibly mark, wasnt she a catchat memeber ?

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 23:02:30 PM »
I got another message apologising for the delay and not being up to their usual speedy service  :evillaugh:

Methinks she is a purrs member  :evillaugh:

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2007, 22:58:00 PM »
I will email them and see what happens. I was a bit suspicious as they say if you don't pay insurance, they are not responsible for items lost in the post  >:(

But if you pay by Paypal you can do a chargeback on the seller.   If they haven't sent it by a trackable method you would win and get your money refunded.  It is the sellers responsibility to make sure the item gets to you.  Paypal won't accept that the seller is not responsible for items lost in the post.  I've been buying and selling on Ebay for ages and Paypal usually side with the purchaser.  As a seller, if an item was lost in the mail they should refund the payment to yourself and claim through Royal Mail as it is them that has a contract with RM not the purchaser. 

Anyways, I was going to get a couple of these for my two but Lilly doesn't care for catnip and Robbie goes loopy with it. I don't think I can cope with him on extra-strong stuff.  :rofl:

Karen

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2007, 11:00:52 AM »
I got this reply just now

"I am getting to the post office about 12.30 today - i haven't been able to get out since last wed pm when they are open.
Ann"

No apology for the delay - I hate poor service so I won't be buying my panic mouse wands from them. The wand broke yesterday - my fault for having it on the ironing board  :evillaugh:

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2007, 10:45:11 AM »
To be honest Mark, its always safer to opt to pay for recorded delivery, and if they don't offer, specify that you want this ;D

As a 'time to time' seller on ebay I've had too much stuff go missing courtesy of Royal Mail, and unless a proof of posting slip is obtained at the absolute minimum, there's nothing you can do.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2007, 10:32:57 AM »
I will email them and see what happens. I was a bit suspicious as they say if you don't pay insurance, they are not responsible for items lost in the post  >:(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:33:20 AM by Mark »

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »
really mark i'm surprised as mine arrived so promptly.

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 09:01:28 AM »
I got a email message saying they would email me on sending it out.

So I've not had too much of a fit yet :)

Plus I knitted a toy for my girls on the weekend and they've taken to it quite well and it's basically a black triangle stuffed.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2007, 08:35:32 AM »
Well no sign of the 3 i ordered last Wednesday. another seller to cross off my "favourites" list  >:(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 19:59:07 PM »
I bought 4 of these at Christmas , one for each of my gang of 4 and nobody and I mean nobody likes em grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :sick: :sick:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 17:23:40 PM »
And there was me thinking they were having a midnight scuffle just to wake me up and annoy me
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
love
Tab

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 17:19:21 PM »
ah so they were probably playing kill the waggler through the night then  :evillaugh:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 17:14:49 PM »
I got Mogs and Amber one each for christmas....well new year really as they were in a cattery at christmas.
They got trashed for about a week, then left but everytime I tidied them away they re-appeared over night even though neither really played with them.
You just reminded me to rescue one from behind the settee and Amber has just taken it off me and knocked hell out it. :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
love
Tab

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 16:45:05 PM »
Watch this space - hopefuly 3 contented kitties. especially need a toy for clapton as he is scared of most things like panic mouse, dangly things, balls etc. also with no teeth, he needs something soft - fingers crossed  :Luv:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 15:19:54 PM »
i ordered mine 2 nights ago i think mark and received them this am so not long at all  ;D

Offline Lisa

• Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 15:07:37 PM »
The same seller has it listed twice - on the other listing, addional items are 25p postage - I will order 3  ;D

Hope its not another £10 down the drain

I dont think you'll be disappointed Mark. My Cleo has played with hers every day since xmas, i think they have magical powers  :wow: :wow:
I do give the wagglers a 'helping hand' every now and again by spraying them with a bit of cat nip spray!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 15:05:25 PM »
How long did it take Lynn?

I just ordered my 3  ;D

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 15:05:11 PM »
think thats why i am so shocked at the popularity here ruth coz his lordship doesnt do the catnip thing either.  To be honest i'd be afraid of a police raid for fear of whats inside it  :rofl:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 15:01:26 PM »
Have to say that it depends on the cat. Lexy is not a fan of catnip much so gave her wiggly a look of disdain! However, I bought one for my sister's cat and that was Christmas. Spencer was given supervised play since he would get doped very quickly. Three 10 mins sessions  a week since Christmas and the toy was destroyed.

Lexy has told me not to even bother with another for her. Just give her her feather boa anytime!  ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 15:00:26 PM »
The same seller has it listed twice - on the other listing, addional items are 25p postage - I will order 3  ;D

Hope its not another £10 down the drain

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 14:37:05 PM »
i bet mosi would love it susanne.

cody is now "speaking" everytime i pick it up  :rofl:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 14:12:59 PM »
Think I'm going to have to get a couple of these for my boys.  Anything to keep Mosi occupied for a while!

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 14:10:39 PM »
Lol, my dad said the same thing, but Maxy has been totally obsessed with his, moreso than he ever was with the furry catnip cushion  :Crazy:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 14:01:53 PM »
really cant work out why its SO alluring. i mean yes its wool, yes its stuffed, yes it has catnip but the level of frenzied attacks is mindboggling  :rofl:

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 14:00:24 PM »
In that case I think some trauma should be expected  :rofl:  You should have seen what Max did to his, there was wool all over the places and stuffing all over the carpet  :evillaugh:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 13:55:02 PM »
Codys still intact but i am bargaining on it taking a fair bit of trauma over next couple of week  :rofl:  he's really trying to bite/pull the insides LOL

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 13:53:22 PM »
I bought mine on ebay, totally forgot you could get them via CatChat  :Crazy:

Anyhoo, just in case any of your darling furries destroy their wagglers as quickly as Maxy boy did (i.e. pulled all the stuffing out so I had to throw it away after about 2 weeks lol), I recently asked Ann to make me a 'super strength' waggler which is holding up a treat at the moment, and it was only about £1 more than the standard one.

I haven't asked her, but I guess she'd be happy to do some more special orders, especially for us CatChatters  ;)

Offline Marie

• Senior Cat
  • Maisy and Tommy
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 13:45:14 PM »
I bought 2 at christmas.  You will notice though that if you buy them with the cat chat order form they do indeed give £1 from each to charity but they are £1 more expensive than if you buy them direct!!!  Still I bought mine through cat chat.
Marie, Maisy and Tommy xxx

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 13:23:56 PM »
yeah it still says she gives £1 per waggler sold to catchat.  I sent and email of order through before christmas and never heard back as to how i could pay etc and then i forgot about them till i seen them on ebay again, i just bought it though there so i could get it quickly  :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 13:14:41 PM »
I remember people raving about them last year. I was trying to work out if the ebay seller is selling for charity as it mentions their "Cattery Shop" - I'm sure there was a link on catchat where the money (or some of it) went to cat charities.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 13:10:51 PM »
Mark i am suprised by how much cody is loving it, He loves his toys anyway but seems particularily enthused by this one.  It has catnip in it but cody hasnt really liked the two types of catnip ive bought him before so goodness knows what type she is using (crack catnip i reckon  :evillaugh:)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNIQUE-CAT-TOY-WIGGLY-WAGGLER-with-CATNIP_W0QQitemZ320105543508QQihZ011QQcategoryZ20741QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 13:08:05 PM »
for anyone who hasnt got one or doesnt know about them here they are http://www.catchat.org/waggler_form.html  You can also get them on ebay (from same person)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 13:07:31 PM »
Where can we order this miracle toy?  :evillaugh:

Is it through catchat?

Everyone seems to think they are the best thing.

Link to CatChat