Author Topic: Sick to death of Willow peeing and destroying carpets  (Read 7189 times)

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Sick to death of Willow peeing and destroying carpets
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 13:17:50 PM »
thats a shame.
One of mine is like that. We changed downstairs to tiles only a few years ago so its eay to clear up. Had her 10 years now so not much longer to go!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Sick to death of Willow peeing and destroying carpets
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 13:07:46 PM »
I am at the end of my rope - I have tried everything. She is shredding the stair carpet. She has ruined one corner of the dining room with repeated peeing - it has been shampooed so many times and I have used simple solution so many times, it is trashed. I treated it at the weekend (also used feliway)  and leaned a big gilt mirror so she couldn't get to it and this morning I found she has peed against the mirror, ruining the gilt and staining the carpet wherethe gilt came off onto the carpet. I am going to lock her in the kitchen and speak to OH about getting her rehomed - After 3 years there is no way she is going to stop while she is in the same house as kylie. Its me or her. I have tried to be patient but I can't stand it any more  >:(
I will miss her but she is costing 1000's and I don't have the time to clean up after her constantly.

I'm really sad as she is so affectionate and I love her to bits but she is driving me insane.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 13:16:21 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat