Author Topic: Had To Share  (Read 1287 times)

Offline queen_goth

• Adult Cat
Re: Had To Share
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 22:30:32 PM »
i just have probs getting in the bed, i tend to have toffee sprawled out at the bottom looking more like a jack russel or at least the size of one, tiger is a bit further up from him, or seb will be curled up on top of the duvet where tiger would normally be but only if i have been sat on the bed watching tv, and im just too soft to push there butts off my space so i end up squeezed between them and manthing which is no small accomplishment might i add, im just glad hes not as big as me or id be reduced to sleeping on the sofa...... i really need me a kingsize bed  :rofl: more so now seb has seen fit to slowly edge his way under the duvet, did i mention that by 8am he was laid half way under manthing???? well he was, all you could see of him was front legs and head, oh yeah and i made a noise... both of them lifted there heads in my direction as if they were looking at me for disturbing them but both had there eyes shut, i had to do all i could not to pee my self with laughter, so cute there almost becoming one  :rofl:

he he I have that duvet cover too.... *goes to get coat*
i love that duvet set, i got it as a wedding prezzi, its loads better than the others i have, i love black on my bed, cant see the muck manthing leaves behind  :rofl: notice i say manthing and not kittys   :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 22:31:03 PM by queen_goth »

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 20:59:47 PM »
Aww, so cute  :)

My 4 have taken to boxing me in in the bed. Meeko sleeps on my pillow, Tigger in at my back, Daisy always cuddles in tight to my chest and Belle at my feet. Keeps me warm but I can't move an inch  :rofl:

so pleased to hear that it's not just me that suffers from this problem!!  lol 
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 20:52:20 PM »
How funny!  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »
Yes Karenjet, but whose bed is it!!!!!!?

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 10:25:03 AM »
Aww, so cute  :)

My 4 have taken to boxing me in in the bed. Meeko sleeps on my pillow, Tigger in at my back, Daisy always cuddles in tight to my chest and Belle at my feet. Keeps me warm but I can't move an inch  :rofl:

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 09:15:20 AM »
he he I have that duvet cover too.... *goes to get coat*

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 07:43:42 AM »
 :rofl: sweet kitty, don't think your OH will be too pleased with you  :rofl: Oh well hows he going to find out.

My Jet sneaks into bed if i get out and that's it then if i dare try to get back in!!
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline queen_goth

• Adult Cat
Had To Share
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 07:30:21 AM »
Omg sebastian has been here nearly two weeks now, and you should see where he made his new spot, on one of my nights (being lastnight) where i couldn't sleep so get up to sit here i left sebastian sitting on the cat climbing hidy thingy next to my side of the bed, about an hour later i figure stuff it ill go get dressed and who is curled up where......... well i challenge you to find the kitty cat lol, psssst dint tell the manthing, my a*s will be grass  :rofl: ok so i havent made it very hard on the last few but heck i find them cute and funny, i just wish i could figure out which one makes the most noise  :rofl:

Link to CatChat