Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Fundraising - Cat Rescue Centers

LIVE Music in our Rock n Roll party night

(1/1)

sheilarose:
When I figure out how to do it can I share this on facebook? I know some rockabilly folk in your area who might like your plans very much.. ;D

madkittyrescue:
Thanks folks.  Yes Gill I hope so.

Thank you Helen so much.  I did wonder when I saw the details come through and then saw your message.    Thank you so much xxx

Tiggy's Mum:
Hope the night goes well  ;D

It's a little too far for me to come (400 miles give or take  :evillaugh:) but I've bought a ticket via the paypal button to show my support  :)

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Hope you get loads pf people and the snow is gone  ;D

madkittyrescue:
We at Sunny Harbour have been very lucky to befriend a wonderful couple who run a Rock n Roll band known as the Accelerators and with their help we are putting on a big hoe down in the local town on the 4th May 2013.

Tickets are £12 and includes a free Jive Dance lesson at the beginning of the night from leading Rock n Roll Jive teachers Ray & Nikki Doull.  A free buffet will be provided and it's a BYOB night though soft drinks and snacks will be on sale.

Even better it coincides with our fifth birthday... 5 years already, We'd love it if you can come along. For more details see http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk/events/rocknroll2013.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version