Author Topic: Free sample of logic gel when you order from vetuk...  (Read 2118 times)

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
Re: Free sample of logic gel when you order from vetuk...
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 19:09:11 PM »
I'm ordering more Zentonil so will do it through a link here. Thanks for letting me know!

Later: I am being thick, but how do I order from vetuk via a link here? I've had a look and can't work it out! They have offered me a tiny discount because I am ordering quite a lot of an expensive pill so is it possible to help out a rescue org and get my discount at the same time as that would be great?!

many thanks.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 10:27:42 AM by swampmaxmum »

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 17:00:12 PM »
You can also get a free logic dog chew too, good for donating if you dont have a doggy  :)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 16:35:14 PM »
Milly's Mum, Ela and Angie(Petsearch) all have links on their websites which are in their profiles, just click on their name, I normally take it in turns to go through each one.

Wizz also has a link on her site. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 08:16:39 AM »
Milly's Mum, Ela and Angie(Petsearch) all have links on their websites which are in their profiles, just click on their name, I normally take it in turns to go through each one.

Thank you for that, your thoughtfullness is appreciated. As you know the more funds we have the more we can do to help the little ones.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 23:22:14 PM »
Oh thanks Helen, I need to get some more Feliway, and this will add nicely to stock for Logic Gel here at home. ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Free sample of logic gel when you order from vetuk...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 22:41:40 PM »
Just went on vetuk to see how much the feliway spray is, they are giving a free sample of logic gel (enzymatic toothpaste) when you order is over £9.  Don't forget if you are going to order from vetuk always go through one of the affiliate sites on here - the rescue gets 5% commision on your purchase  ;D

Link to CatChat