Author Topic: typical cat  (Read 1407 times)

Offline fluffycloud123

• Distinguished Cat
  • monkey and jaspers mummy xx
Re: typical cat
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 21:16:06 PM »
lol i still might if he doesnt agree soon :sneaky: :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 14:14:55 PM »
Aw, that's a shame.  Better than what I was thinking though.... was gonna tell you to chuck your other half out and keep the cat  :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline fluffycloud123

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 10:52:37 AM »
lol sorry to confuse you hunny.

basically the cat in question doesnt belong to me he is a stray that the OH wont let me keep, so Desley is hopefully collecting him

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »
Sorry but I'm lost with what 's happening here.  Why is Desley picking him up?  Is your OH making you choose between him and your cat?

As for size of Tom cats....... my Smudge was the smallest Tom I'd ever seen adn she used to scare the biggest cats inthe neighbourhood away from our/his doorstep.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 23:14:42 PM »
Aw bless him....hope he can find the love and forever home that he deserves!  :Luv: :hug:

I have 13 cats Fluffy....Maisey is my tiniest and toughest!  :Crazy:

Offline fluffycloud123

• Distinguished Cat
typical cat
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 19:38:39 PM »
well Lennox didnt come for his breakfast this morning which is a little unlike him, i think he knew Desley was coming for him. :rofl:

but hes now turned up :tired: how typical is that? but hes come in had his tea and played with a toy,until he got his claw stuck and ran off shortly followed by a bushy tailed Jasper :rofl:i cant beleive a HUGE tom cat is scared of a little thing like jasper :evillaugh:

but he loves his toys so shall send his favourite off with him  :Luv:

i wanna cry because im really attached to  him and noone is showing him love, cats or otherhalf :( and hes done nothing wrong :'(

Link to CatChat