Author Topic: Felix Roasted 60p off - and this time can save and print later!!  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Felix Roasted 60p off - and this time can save and print later!!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 17:22:42 PM »
Im still waiting for my £1 coupon  :rofl:

The website wouldnt load for me this time but i wont bother as i know it wont work out   >:(

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
Re: Felix Roasted 60p off - and this time can save and print later!!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 14:50:55 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: Yes I got that email as well but my printer is broken, sods law  :rofl:

might look out for the road show as Morrissons is 2 min away and I could keep coming home to get changed and get loads of samples,  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Max get your coat were going out  >:(
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Felix Roasted 60p off - and this time can save and print later!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 14:45:24 PM »
I think me and Phil are know far and wide for being crazy cat peeps  :evillaugh:

Phil's parents neighbours who we have only met once got given a free Felix roasted tin in a little bag with a voucher for 50p off and they kept it for us  :evillaugh: There is a roadshow going around supermarkets giving them out - there is a list of when and where on the website. Our local Morrisons is giving them away on Sunday so we might as well go for a noodle  ;D

Anyway - I also got an email from Felix and on the site they are allowing you to print out vouchers for 60p off the roasted - I know alot of us had problems last time so they have made it so that if it is not compatible with your printer etc you can have it sent to your email box to print out at elsewhere later  ;D

Just thought I would share  :)
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Link to CatChat