Author Topic: Iams Kitten Pouches  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Iams Kitten Pouches
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 16:22:03 PM »
Ecover is so much kinder on the skin too   :Luv:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 12:36:05 PM »
I just hope people become aware of their cruel treatment of animals.

Its a shame as I like a lot of their products but have to ban them on principle. ie Flash, Aerial, bounty, fairy liquid etc etc

As awful as it sounds, I wish that everyone using fairy liquid could imagine putting it in a rabbits eyes as they use it - it may make it easier to change brands - its not as if there is a shortage of choice. Ideally, co-op or ecover  ;D
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 12:34:04 PM »
I just hope people become aware of their cruel treatment of animals.

Its a shame as I like a lot of their products but have to ban them on principle. ie Flash, Aerial, bounty, fairy liquid etc etc

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 21:01:22 PM »
I recently filled in a big cat food survey and had to answer a million questions (seriously, like do I shake the dry food pack to get their attention) what food I feed, what food I used to feed, what impressions I have of food, why I dont feed some of the ones I used to - and it asked me why I chose IAMS as a brand I would never choose to feed my cats, so I told them :) I also voted them lowest in all the "how you perceive these brands" questions.

Hope someone from IAMS reads my answers and I hope some other people answering said the same things!  ;)
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 19:28:00 PM »
Hopefully people won't buy P&G products due to their cruel animal testing - I have banned all procter & gamble products from my house - my mum stopped using them years ago.

http://www.iamscruelty.com/

http://www.pandgkills.com/main.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 19:29:43 PM by Mark »

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Iams Kitten Pouches
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 18:45:34 PM »
In Asda 10 pouches are reduced from £5.48 to £4 at the moment.

Hope this is of some use to someone
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Link to CatChat