Author Topic: From fabulous to evil in one easy step.  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: From fabulous to evil in one easy step.
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 19:20:40 PM »
Byron loves to be brushed too although not her back end and she lets you know when she's had enough.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 18:27:30 PM »
Robbie would let himself be brushed all day every day if I would only oblige him!  His idea of heaven I think!

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 13:39:19 PM »
Widget is lovely  :Luv:

He is indeed very lovely. He's a bit out of sorts right now as my partner Jon and I split up recently and Jon took Weapon X with him and now Widget seems to be a bit lost without them both. Widget and X never really got on all that well, but now X has gone Widget just seems to have lost the spark. Weapon X was always up to mischief and I think Widget misses his antics and misses snitching his biscuits out of his bowl. I'm hoping to find him a wee girlfriend to come and live with us. Maybe that will perk him up a bit :) It also means I get to have another kitty hotwater bottle to keep me cosy at night   ;)

Claire, he has really long whiskers and big ear tufts too. He really hates being combed. I used to brush him but his fur is so thick that a brush just doesn't seem to keep his downy under coat from matting. It's a bit of a battle every day.

Ange,l I just have to do it whether he wants it or not. He never really attacks me though he just wriggles until he is free. It makes it very hard to get all of him done.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 13:43:58 PM by Skully »

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 13:01:22 PM »
lol, cats are funny creatures, my dog adores the brush, I can even vacuum her!!

The cats are not to bad as long as its done on their terms!!! They dictate where I brush & if do the wrong place its the teeth, front claws & back leg kicking combo!!!  :smack:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 12:56:54 PM »
Widget is lovely  :Luv:

Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 12:52:38 PM »
He is lovely, such long whiskers! Pepsi is weird when being brushed - she purrs like mad but also tail twitches and a few times she's suddenly pounched on my arm and held it in her teeth while still purring  :innocent: I don't know if she likes it or not! So I might be the evil witch with the brush too  :evillaugh:

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »
 :naughty:

Sounds like a typical cat!  :Luv:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 12:20:47 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: - aaaw blesss  :naughty: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
From fabulous to evil in one easy step.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:38:00 AM »
Widget is 14 years old, long haired and a bit arthritic. He loves his pills that help with his joints and when I give him his morning dose he always acts like I'm his best friend in the world and that he loves me with all his heart. Come lunchtime, when I usually groom him, I suddenly become the worst most evil woman on the planet and he spends the next hour turning his back on me, even to the extent of if I walk around him he will shuffle around to make sure his back is still pointing at me.  :evillaugh: He's such a fickle munkypunk! If only he liked being groomed as much as he likes his meds.

Ah well I guess I can live with going from best bud  :hug: to evil witch :shify: as long as I'm best bud again when food and pill time comes around again.

Link to CatChat