Author Topic: Breaking, entering and stealing  (Read 1061 times)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
Re: Breaking, entering and stealing
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 14:48:29 PM »
There is a lovely grey tabby across from us who comes and sits on the window ledge when our 2 are eating.  He tries to suck his cheeks in and look thin which is a bit tricky as he is huge.  I don't feed him cos hos owner had trouble with him going missing when people fed him.  He's a gorgeous boy but starving he aint :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 14:43:42 PM »
Toby used to do that too!  :rofl:

When the house opposite was leased out to some US service personnel a few years ago, a lovely family move in - parents, three kids and a kitten called Winston.

At 6 am every morning without fail Toby used to go out, cross the road and sit on their doorstep - and shout until he was let in. (Bill said that his alarm clock was totally redundant...) When he was let in, he would go and eat Winston's food, play with Winston's toys,use Winston's litter tray, then give the entire house a thorough inspection. When he was through, he'd sit on the door mat and ask to be let back out. Go figure!  :evillaugh:

On the other hand regarding the catnip, my neighbour's cat, an elderly half-siamese called Wally kept on breaking into my greenhouse to help himself. One evening I found him on the patio clutching a stem of 'nip to his chest and totally out for the count...  :-:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 14:12:31 PM »
..... not <whispers> .....a sheepmouse?  :shify:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 13:18:40 PM »
Oh boy those ginger tigers  :rofl: :rofl:

I have a nice looking but vicious ginger who slips in during the night and eats all food in sight and have noticed a certain woolly mouse getting closer to the door  :evillaugh:

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 11:54:25 AM »
Naughty but  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Breaking, entering and stealing
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
Opposite lives a handsome ginger called Theo. He's mates with my boys and an annoyance to the girls.
I found him yesterday rolling around the lawn with a catnip sack stolen from my bedroom  >:(
He walks in, sits on their beds, steals their toys and wees in their tray! Whenever theres a cardboard box in the garden he takes it over and smacks whoever tries to use their own property  >:(

I was going to take the stolen weed bag to his house but the people may think im strange....

Link to CatChat