Author Topic: Hoping to get some pics of Jesiri & Lilly today  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Hoping to get some pics of Jesiri & Lilly today
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 20:04:28 PM »
You should have seen it close up with all the stitches - poor kitty - well not so por kitt as she is well on the mend and getting constant TLC   :ahh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 19:53:03 PM »
yep, have caught up with it. Just sitting down to dinner - nice pic  :sick:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 19:51:42 PM »
Oops - I started a new thread as it wouldn't work on this one  :-[

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 19:49:43 PM »
ummm, mark, forgotten something have we???

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Pic of Lilly
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 19:46:47 PM »
I can't download the pics I took but here is one Caroline took of Lilly sleeping on her son. She is just on eyedrops now and is a big fusspot - I wish I could take her home  :Luv:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Hoping to get some pics of Jesiri & Lilly today
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 16:02:31 PM »
I have mislaid my charger for my camera so Sharon is loaning me a donated one for now (a new charger for mine is £30 and I know its in the house somewhere!)
The camera is at Carolines and she is looking after Jesiri and Lilly. Provided 1. The camera is charged, 2. I can work out how to use it, 3. The cats are there, I will attempt to post some pics later today  ;D

Tomorrow I will be taking pics of Gizzy & her 5 kittens - Tabbyloo, Blookah, Wellington, Josephine and Napoleon - Gizzy being spayed and kittens 1st vacs. The vet won't let me leave the kittens with her during the day  >:(
I will also try to get pics of cat & kittens Sharon mentioned yesterday (Missy). As I am taking her for a checkup as well  ;D (also her 5 kittens - I don't know their names yet)

As for the B&B,  "I am sorry but we are fully booked this week " (I lie)   :evillaugh:  No  :censored: guests this week thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 16:04:22 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat