Author Topic: Mesage for Black cat  (Read 1339 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Mesage for Black cat
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 22:42:57 PM »
he has really bad fishy breath at present due to delivery of new food treats - the delivery was so badly done that we are now on their new-food trialling programme. I have suggested a few local rescues might like to participate also and that this would be good for their kudos and marketting if they did this. Am awaiting a response ..... (hehe, no harm in asking I always say!!) Actually since we are going to be stuck in the car with him, might cut back on his supplies ........

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 22:34:23 PM »
yeah!! we get to cuddle Shadow!!

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 21:47:05 PM »
Looking forward to catching up T - have responded to your PM. Sounds like a great day.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 21:45:12 PM »
Have pm`d you Blackcat, I`m 16miles from Chester

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 21:36:15 PM »
Teresa is in Weaverham and Paws Inn is having an open day on..................umm I think its Sunday but T and others will tell you.

Others from Purrs will be there I believe but not me sadly .

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 21:34:06 PM »
noooooooooo of course not gill. wouldn't even think you were being Noooooooosey!!!  :rofl: :rofl:

Actually the Cheshire cat is the aby cross kitty I mentioned - smidgen. I am combining the trip with my house-guests obligatory tour of the English countryside and I really loved Cheshire when I passed through there in 1986 as a tourist. So covering a lot of ground and a lot of needs simultaneously. Didn't know T was in Cheshire  :wow:- where is she based?? could maybe call in and visit !! PM me T and let me know. We are staying just outside Chester at a hotel that is dog-friendly so Shadow is coming too. He will love it as loves trips in cars as they might take him to his favourite vet ( he likes the man with needles because he gets liver treats).

The other cat is coming from Denise - the lovely Esther. The black queen whose litter is being dispersed this weekend so she can come home with me on Monday. So two little kitties. If there are other beasties needing transport along the route am happy to oblige (tho Shaunnagh may object!! - but I am hiring the car and driving so she is at my mercy  :evillaugh:)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Mesage for Black cat
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 20:50:39 PM »
You are getting some furries at the weekend I see. Did I read that you were going to Cheshire? Does that mean they are coming from T? Which ones are they?

Not nosey of course  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Link to CatChat