Author Topic: Stray cat tale  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Re: Stray cat tale
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 22:00:01 PM »
Mark, be my guest.  ;)

If you do go and do find puss, perhaps take a paper collar with you as the contact wasn't working tonight and the collar won't be done until tomorrow evening...  :wow:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 20:44:33 PM »
I have an idea where it is - just let me know as its a lot easier for me to go there than you (any excuse to go shopping  :evillaugh: )

Maybe going tomorrow time allowing as I got a lovely linen jumper in Gap sale (£35 down to £9.99!!!) but OH nicked it for work  >:( - they had a few left at the weekend so don't want to miss them.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 20:46:02 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 20:19:17 PM »
Mark

You know the roundabout with Fenwicks? Dover street. Little side road.

I've adviced the paper collar route. I think this puss is just a greedy little so and so judging by all accounts. If he's still got the collar in a few days, maybe we'll left him and check for a chip?

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 18:48:13 PM »
So when are you going back?

Otherwise I could investigate as well. Is it in the main drag where Nasons is?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 16:55:06 PM »
Oh that's brilliant.

The cat sure knows how to get a meal doesn't he?

Mine would be horribly jealous.

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
Stray cat tale
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 16:52:31 PM »
I have just returned, hot foot, from my first ever official investigation of a stray cat for CP.  ;)

Puss was reported to have been hanging around a Chinese restuarant and eating scraps. I got my trusty cat basket and off I went...  :sneaky:

I couldn't find puss, or the people from the Chinese, but I did find some near by taxi drivers. They tell me puss is a frequent visitor, but mainly in the evening when the restuarants are open. The taxi office feeds him milk and sausage rolls. After, he goes to the nearby Thai where they cook a special meal of Singapore Chicken Noodles for him - his favourite - every Friday. After that, he goes to the Chinese. He's also been known to pop into the Pizza Express trade entrance for the odd slice of salami.

Puss is described as tabby, sleek coated, fit, healthy, but on the chubby side....  :rofl: :rofl:

So, have I found the original Six Dinner Syd?  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat