Author Topic: Nature's Menu treats  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Nature's Menu treats
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 08:03:31 AM »
That is a good price - hope my Tesco aren't discontinuing it, although I can get it through a local pet shop and they are willing to do me a deal on it.
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 23:01:17 PM »
I got a load of perfect fit cheap last week as it is discontinued - lot of good it did as none of them will touch it - the hedgehogs aren't complaining though  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 00:21:14 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 22:01:14 PM »
Actually, someone mentioned on another thread that Tesco were discontinuing NM food, so it sounds like they are discontinuing the whole range.  I did look in my local tesco to see if they had the food reduced but they didnt' and there was no mention of it being discontinued, but I didn't look at the treats.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 21:35:02 PM »
Probably discontinued in Tescos - they seem to be discontinuing a lot of stuff at the moment.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 21:26:14 PM »
That is cheap - they're about 89p I think. 

You gave Willow 6?!!  :rofl:  Sucker!  Would one not have done?  ;)  Jaffa has 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime.

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 19:59:15 PM »
Ah right ok then. It's the salmon and trout she goes mental for but I'll have a look just in case.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 19:57:08 PM »
They only had one flavour - Chicken & Liver - not sure if they stock other flavours

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 19:53:57 PM »
Ooo yes that's less than I paid in PAH. Will have to go and see if our Tesco has got them at that price tomorrow as Boopy tears your arm off for them.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Nature's Menu treats
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 19:42:58 PM »
I picked some up in Tesco today and there wasn 't a price on the shelf. When Ichecked the receipt, they were 48p - sounds really cheap. I thought they would be much more than that - is that the normal price?
Don't know why I bothered as clapton sniffed one, willow licked one and kylie would have happily eaten the lot but I don't like giving her treats - I let her have 6 though  :Luv:

Link to CatChat