Author Topic: Really peed off  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Really peed off
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 15:15:26 PM »
Can't Tramp go in with the others?

Hi angie,

I dont want to risk it .
Tramp is a stary that has moved in and although he is ok with my other cats i dont want him locked in with any of them just incase he attacks them.

I am so stressed at leaving my babies while we go away and this has just added to my stress

Christine,
Yes she said it didnt seem like a prob and would get back to me. As i hadnt heard from her i just assumed that he had been booked in

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 15:03:26 PM »
Can't Tramp go in with the others?

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 12:23:58 PM »
I would bring pressure to bear today, as presumably she accepted your later booking for Tramp?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Really peed off
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 12:10:36 PM »
As you know my lot are booked into a fab cattery for while we are away.
A few weeks ago i rang the cattery and said that i would also need to book Tramp in too.

I have just rang the lady as i havent heard from her and there is now a problem - it looks like there is no room for Tramp !!

I am really upset at this as i rang a few weeks ago, it looks like she must have forgotten and now has no room.
She says leave it with her for a couple of days and she will see what she can do

But what do i do in the mean time ?
I go away in 10 days time - Do i look for somewhere else ?
What if i book him in at another cattery and then she says she has room ?

Link to CatChat