Author Topic: Photo's of Humphrey and Imogen  (Read 1049 times)

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
Re: Photo's of Humphrey and Imogen
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 18:39:49 PM »
Gorgoeous!  :Luv: Imogen looks really sweet, hope she'll be ok. And Humphrey looks really distinguished... (And yes, I am convinced cats can swear too.)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 17:57:27 PM »
What lovely cats  ;D

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 17:41:02 PM »
Not sure what happened there, here's his Humphreyship though...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
Photo's of Humphrey and Imogen
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 17:38:09 PM »
Well I managed to get piccies of these two - Lily wouldn't play ball though, she'd pose beautifully but then move at the last minute  :P!

Humphrey is black and white and big; he's the boss really but he's a benevolent dictator. He's a good lad but he does have to have the last word in an argument. For example; me -  "Humphrey, I've said it's too early for your dinner and that's final"! Humphrey - "EEK"! Now I'm sure that he's swearing...I just can't prove anything  :doh:

The lovely Imogen was obviously in a good mood because otherwise she'd just have scowled at me and cleared off. She's early stages heart failure but seems to be getting used to the idea of having her meds every day so perhaps she's starting to feel better - she's been on the for nearly 2 weeks. She still only has about half of one of those very small tins of catfood but even that's an improvement.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat