Author Topic: Foster one step nearer going to his new home  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
Re: Foster one step nearer going to his new home - is now in forever home
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 10:24:40 AM »
Oh sorry about the delay but those that foster knows how it is trying to get rid of entire tom smell  :rofl:

Anyway some really good news as of the 16th September Erasmo who was my foster travelled to his new home, which is a residential home in Wolverhampton.  He was neutered on the 20th August so gave him chance to heal before he went.

His departure had been delayed partly due to me having an ill cat which meant my time was taken up getting him well on the road to as good as he will be and the person that runs the rescue loosing one of her own dogs to cancer and being told a few days after loosing that dog that one of her cats aged around 20 years old has bone cancer.  So yes we both put our animals needs first and I gave Erasmo the love and security he needed until we could work things out where one or the other was not at the vets with their own animals.

He will get lots of cuddles and he took with him a blanket which he would lay on and a little toy mouse I made but did not look quite right so gave to him for him to play with.

Good luck in your new home Erasmo and may you be well looked after. :hug:
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
Re: Foster one step nearer going to his new home
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 18:24:06 PM »
awww bless him!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 16:03:19 PM »
Excellent news  :)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 10:04:49 AM »
great that he has a home waiting

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
Foster one step nearer going to his new home
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 10:01:44 AM »
Well my foster has finally been castrated yesterday, so that is one step nearer him being on his way to his new home.  He has now been with me a month today, not his fault at all but both myself and the person that runs the rescue has had poorly animals in that time, so yes they have taken priority over the foster in the way of getting him into a vet to be castrated.

He has a new home waiting for him and they still want him as the owner of the rescue told it to them how it was.  Unfortunately the one that runs the rescue lost her dog to cancer last Thursday and yes I had my Domino in the vets with Ideopathic Urinary Tract problems.  The new owners said it was fine and hope that my cat was fine and did and is willing to wait that bit longer for him.

I am so glad for Erasmo as he deserves a loving home and where we thought he was around 2 years old at most the vets said yesterday he is nearer 3 years old so where he is going should have him for many years to come and will get plenty of cuddles and loves which he deserves as he is going to live in a residential home for elderly people.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Link to CatChat