Author Topic: Imminent Arrival  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Imminent Arrival
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
Trigger and Boycie came together, successors to Cushty - when Boycie died of FIP Trigger seems rather a silly name on its own, but as he was insured and registered at the vet with it I was stuck with it :-[

I still have an eye out for a Del Boy one day 
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Imminent Arrival
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »
New arrivals are always exciting - sounds like you have it all sorted on the home front - naming, in my humble opinion, is something you do once you know a bit more about your new baby - sometimes it takes a few days to find something that suits the cat ... Clawdius (slightly insane abby cross with a roman nose) remained nameless for a week ...

Offline JeanH

• Adult Cat
Imminent Arrival
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 12:25:31 PM »
I've been given the go-ahead to pick our new kitten up next Tuesday.  Soo excited.  I've bought her a bed, a collar and a couple of toys of her own. I'm going to spend this weekend tidying the spare room so I can make her a safe play area until she's fully settled. I'm prepared for tantrums from Penny and excitement from Bruno.  So everything great eh?  Nooo I don't know what to call her, my OH and I can't agree (nothing new there  :evillaugh:) She's currenlty named Mini which is short for Mini Me as she's the double of her mum.  This is ok but I really want to call her Chloe as its one of my favourite names.  OH hates it.  He wants to call her Tuppence as we already have a Penny.  I don't want that.  As with my other animals I'll wait to see what suits her according to her personality when she arrives but I do like to have a short list so I'm looking for suggestions.

Link to CatChat