Author Topic: Shhh, don't wake the baby!  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
Re: Shhh, don't wake the baby!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 23:19:29 PM »
Lol - you should have asked for a top-up before you left the vet.   :naughty:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 22:32:12 PM »
I totally spoke too soon. He has woken up and is now looking for trouble, just as I'm thinking about bed  :tired: Typical. I'm suing the vet for misinformation  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 21:48:56 PM »
Sasa had to be anethatised (sp) for them to look at her LOL

So pleasaed things went well  ;D

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 21:11:06 PM »
Oh dear. I have to say, I have never had a cat that misbehaves at the vet. Dizzy, my cat who is in retirement at my mothers, just sits there, doesn't make a peep. Must be nothing worse than that misbehaving child feeling!

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 21:05:20 PM »
Oh, you are so luckly that your cat behaved.  I had my 2 cats in at the vets today - Harvey was well behaved and let them do whatever they want - Ollie on the other hand turned into Satan's cat.    He was horrid - he hissed/growled/spat and swiped at everyone in the vets.  It took 2 vets to cut his claws.  I was mortified.   :-[

He continued this behaviour for 4 hours - only now is he starting to calm down and give me kisses and cuddles. 

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Shhh, don't wake the baby!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 21:00:54 PM »
We have to whisper so nobody shouting or making loud noises.

Dave had his first trip to the vet today and it all went very well. They love him as much as Chilli  :Luv2: He had his jabs and was a very brave boy, let the vet check his eyes, tummy and, ahem, boy bits without a peep. The nurse had a cuddle, she has a soft spot for Chilli and I think Dave as well now, she wants to know how I managed to get two such gorgeous friendly cats  :Luv:

Now why we are whispering, the promised lethargy and sleeping after having his jabs has come true and I think I may get a full nights sleep!  ;) The loss of appetite part didn't happen though, still a feline dustbin.

I'm a very proud Meowmy this evening  :)

Link to CatChat