Author Topic: jaspers annual mot  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: jaspers annual mot
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »

she also likened the size of their tummys saying that 1 custard cream to us = 15 to them!!! crikey. 

Our vet has a poster up saying 1 crisp to a cat = a mars bar to us  :scared:

Glad he's passed A1  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 10:15:50 AM »
Excellent news about Jasper.   :naughty:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 21:55:43 PM »
Glad he's got a clean bill of health  :Luv:  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 20:20:42 PM »
Glad you are well Jasper, but watch out cos your mum might be buying you a treadmill for Christmas  :rofl: :Luv2: :hug:

Bonnie and Cat slave Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 05:50:56 AM »
Glad the MOT went well. 

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
jaspers annual mot
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 01:02:33 AM »
he was at the vets today.  i felt a very bad meowmy that i wasnt there to take him  :(  but he was ok.  apparently it took 4 attempts for parents to get him into the box - i so wish i'd seen this  :evillaugh:

the vet said he's lovely and shiny and has a lovely temper  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:   and apparently he was being a big ol wimp cowering into my bad and having sweaty paws  :Luv:  but he nuzzled the vets face when she bent down to see him.   :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:  oh my boy - he breaks my heart!!!

she also said though...   :shify:  he's a wee bit heavy!  :-[  so he has to lose a bit - or certainly not gain any!
feel kinda bad.  he did catch a bird yesterday - i dread to think what he eats that he doesnt bring home  :sick:

she also likened the size of their tummys saying that 1 custard cream to us = 15 to them!!! crikey. 

so slightly less biccies for jasper it is  :Luv:

Link to CatChat