Author Topic: purely vs normal PAH dry food - what's the difference??  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Re: purely vs normal PAH dry food - what's the difference??
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 15:18:43 PM »
Brilliant, I was wondering the same about the differences. With pet food going up in price like it is I've decided that in future when kittens get to around 10wks old I'm going to mix PAH dry into the dry foods I normally feed as it sounds excellent from what I've read on here and it's a much better price for new owners than RC or Hills and so might stop people being tempted to feed really cheap foods.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: purely vs normal PAH dry food - what's the difference??
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 12:33:35 PM »
The regular one has more in it such as prebiotics, although Purely has to be 10 x better than any of the cheap ones. I would say it's in line with Purina one etc whereas the regular is in line with Hill's
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
purely vs normal PAH dry food - what's the difference??
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 11:30:37 AM »
going to pah at lunchtime does anyone know if the new stuff is any better nutritionally?

Link to CatChat