Author Topic: Advice  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Advice
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 16:47:10 PM »
Expected whilst he gains the garden as his property, gardens that dont have a resident cat are actually 'owned' by another cat who sees it as their patch. My lot have a garden each side so i hope the new neighbours wont have a cat or it will be WW3  :scared:

Neutered cats tend to just mouth off at each other  :innocent:

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 08:17:22 AM »
Provided that Enzo is fully vaccinated, including against Felv, it may just be a case of letting him establish his territory. In my experience, it's quite common for a few skirmishes (sp?) to occur with the local cats when you first let a cat go out. So just a case of bathing wounds with salty water while he settles into the neighbourhood.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Linda D

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 21:06:21 PM »
Short of keeping Enzo inside while they cat-proof the garden, no I don't think so

Offline betsy

• Adult Cat
Advice
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 20:12:42 PM »
Hi everyone not been on here for a while now that my Thomas has settled in lovely !
My mum and dad have just let their cat - enzo out and hes been having a few mexican stand offs with a neighbours cat ! is their anything that my parents can do to stop this happening ??!!
 :naughty:
Betsy and Thomas

Link to CatChat