Author Topic: Lovely afternoon in the garden NOT!  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Re: Lovely afternoon in the garden NOT!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 19:04:35 PM »
Oh for Charlie to grow up :rofl:

Offline gregw

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 18:09:11 PM »
me and robbo spent the afternoon in the garden on the bench having ice lollys and doing revision work (obv I was doing the latter 2). In his older age he doesnt tend to go for the birds as much, especially in the nice weather. He just opts to sit and meow at them from a distance until they fly off :-:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 16:27:31 PM »
I know the feeling, one of our blackbirds bit the dust last weekend, landed in our apple tree next to Tilly the bengal (perfect camouflage unfortunately for it)

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Lovely afternoon in the garden NOT!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 16:25:00 PM »
Decided Charlie and I would spend the afternoon in the garden playing with Da Mouse.  Ha who was I kidding, between the neighbourhood bully  cat and the Blackbird parents, no peace was to be had.  When I wasn't fending off the bully cat from Charlie I was trying to save the Blackbird parents from it and  from Charlie too.  Decided to call it a day and bemoan our fate on here.  Those parent birds are soooo stupid.  They have built their nest and are raising their young from the lower branches of a tree which sits in the path of some 20 neighbourhood cats.  If any of the babies reach maturity it will be a miracle.

Link to CatChat