Author Topic: To Lynn re Permies  (Read 1056 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: To Lynn re Permies
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 23:01:43 PM »
found it, not sure who that would be.  I dont of course know every permie breeder although there arent many of them.  There has been someone in aberdeen had bought a permie as a "pet only" a couple of years ago and since then there has been atleast 2 unregistered dubious pedigree laperm litters advertised in local paper  >:(

The owner of the retired breeding altho perhaps not advertised in best place may be well enough meaning (breeding politics aside), so far those that i know of because we want the breed to progress though and its still such a young breed in this country, cats (fem & male) are seemingly only having 1 or 2 at most litters, studs being retired at young age then neutered and rehomed (or kept as pet neuters which so many are lol)

Its a pity you cant get a telephone number or name etc off of those free ads .

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 22:55:31 PM »
what link ?

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 22:07:26 PM »
Lynn's actually who I thought of when I read it.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
To Lynn re Permies
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 21:55:08 PM »
Check the link on the freeads thread if you haven't already - retired bredding LaPerms for "Nominal fee"
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat