Author Topic: What are they like!  (Read 1048 times)

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
Re: What are they like!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 22:26:51 PM »
Lol, cats are so good at teaching their slaves all sorts of lessons aren't they...

Oliver is up to his tricks these days. I would be swinging the toy about like a fool for what seems to be for eternity, and Oliver would just regard me as if he's got some mad eejit in the house.  So I give up and settle myself in front of the puter, immediately he starts meewww meeewwing, then start scaling up the furniture to get to the toy I just put away.  Then the cycle continues on...  :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: What are they like!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 22:17:54 PM »
Bless 'em   :Luv2: - cats, they are a constant source of amusement, amazement and many other adjectives!   ;)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
What are they like!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 22:13:32 PM »
The boys' large cat tree has a little house that is rarely used (see below - one of the rare occasions that Mosi has used it).  Mosi uses it from time to time, but not that often.  For the past week though, he's decided it's a great place to sleep and has been in there every day.  Tonight I found Jaffa curled up asleep in it for the first time ever.  Of course, that made Mosi want to be in there.  So tonight they're fighting over possession of the little house that they've both pretty much ignored for 2 years  :shify: 

Jaffa even played dirty by feigning illness.  He was very quiet and unresponsive when Mosi was taunting him so I thought he was a bit under the weather and have spent the last hour telliing Mosi off for going up to him constantly and poking him.  Then Jaffa emerged with a stretch and a yawn, and there's clearly nothing wrong with him.  Mosi immediately went inside it.  Cats eh!  :shify:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat