Author Topic: Worried about Jess again  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Re: Worried about Jess again
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »
 :cheer: :yayyy:
Well done Jess

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
I got home and there was a lovely big Jess wee, - hoorah! He was also very affectionate as if to apolgise for hissing at me.

Also this morning we discovered that he wee's in another area of the tray which I always thought was Milo before, so we really are getting 4 wee's a day which is fantastic news.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 18:07:58 PM »
Yes did he do his wee?

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 17:41:28 PM »
Hows Jess this evening?

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 17:06:44 PM »
Like Maddiesmum mentioned I'd ring the vet for advice, they may say bring him in and I know you feel that will stress him out more, but the fact that he's hissed at you and Milo shows he's not really feeling good and with his problems, I think I'd risk the stress of the vet visit just in case. If the call to the vet puts your mind at rest at least you'll feel better for having phoned.

I would like to add that Purrs has kept me sane too over these past few months  ;D

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »
I just mentioned to OH today that purrs kept me sane throughout Henry's various ailments.

Sending  :hug: to you and Jess, hope you find a lovely big pee when you get home.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »
Me neither, sometimes I feel totally neurotic but Purrs people always make me feel ok again. 

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »
Thanks Maddiesmum, sometimes I don't know what I would do without this place  :hug:

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »
I am sorry you are feeling like that, I know the feeling well as, I am sure, does everyone who posts on Purrs.  It is no use telling you not to worry cos you will anyway so I am sending you a BIG  :hug: to help you through the day.  Hopefully when you get home Jess will have done a lovely big wee for you. 

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »
I know if I ring them they will say to take him in to be on the safe side, what I think I am going to do is see what's happened when I get home, if he hasn't been then we'll go straight to the vets as they will still be open for drop in.

I actually feel sick with worry at the moment, and I can't ask our work vet as his not in today!

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:01:50 AM »
Maybe ring the vet Leanne?  What a worry.  Hope Jess does a nice wee soon. :hug:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
Worried about Jess again
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 08:57:39 AM »
The past two days his wees have dropped to one possibly two a day, he doesn't seem cystitisy and I don't think he is blocked as he doesn't seem to be trying to do, he just seems to be avoiding the litter tray!

His also hissed at me when I picked him up, he was in my draws and I needed to shut it! He also hissed a Milo who wanted to play.

I don't know what to do, I'm reluctant to take him to the vets as I don't want to stress him out and we're going next week for a Zylkene check.

Link to CatChat