Author Topic: TULIP ON HER THIRD BIRTHDAY!  (Read 17556 times)

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Re: TULIP ON HER THIRD BIRTHDAY!
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2009, 00:47:29 AM »
I love Tulip -she is adorable  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2009, 00:20:43 AM »
Gorgeous additional pics here girls!  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 20:24:50 PM »
Dear Sparkle she is very unusual and has lovley eyes too!...I love cats eyes :wow: they are like jewels!....i had to keep purrds eyes close when Eugene brought her back from vets.....All life gone from them...Yes i know we get better at it as you say and thanks for gently helping me through this brittle time.. :'(

I picked up a cat off the road a few months back  he was a neighbours cat but a few streets away and were unsure who (we nick named Harry Potter (Completely white, with one blue eye and one green eye) he was a funny little lad, he could be grumpy but would still invite himself into the house!!! :shocked: he would growl at you and make his way to the cat food bowls....even the girls got used to him!!!

He had just been left there in the road, he was still warm, (like purrds)..i cried when we lost him too...i took him to the vets and they said he was chipped and would alert the owners.....it was a terribly sad day i kept thinking it cant be him it simply cant.....but his eyes gave his identity awawy.....one blue, one green.... :'(

I am so sad when i think of all the cats ive loved and lost....most of them over the years to the roads....that is why this time if i get another kitten/s i will have a part of the garden fenced to keep them in safe....I feel in so many respects its unfair as a cat should have the freedom to roam.....but the heartache of losing them is almost too much to bear.....

i still worry about Mollie  and tigger but they have been free cats for many years it would be unfair to lock them in now...besides they are getting on and prefere the comfort of a lap , a bed or basket...andinthe summer they have a special spot under the hydranger! :wow:

Thansk to Tulip for the beautiful photos!!! keep them coming i simply love this puss..and who knows we may meet one day....

love kenni xxxx
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 16:43:56 PM »
:Luv2: thansk sparkle, and Tulip....

I went for a wet walk today and cried again thinking about my poor little purrdy....I know i should try and put it out of my mind but she just seems to be there...and when i got home tigger was waiting for me and they always used to run up to the car together....but it was just tigger today and she looked so much like purrdy......still, both of the girls are in, Mollie has ventured out just enough for a wee i think and Tigger has now installed herself on Georges bed.....Mollie has pride of place in front of fire!!!....it so funny how my husbby fusses over her and makes sure that the fire is stoked before he goes to bed and then again really early when he gets  up!!!...lol :wow:

i love all the pictures on purrs, but to me tulip kind of sticks out she is different somehow....and i thank the both of you for your kind and supportive words.... :Luv2:

ps i was just joking with my son last night saying that mollie might be suffering with  hypo FUR mia!....lol :rofl:

so not so bad thanks sparkle....

love kenni xxx

Dearest Kenni,

WOW!   :wow:  Thank you SO much for saying that Tulip is special for you on Purrs.   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  That makes me SO proud!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D   :hug: :hug:

Dear friend, it will take a very long time to get over your grief in fact, I don't think it gets any better, but over time you get better at IT.... if you see what I mean!!   :hug: :hug:

Tulip is a special little girl to me.  I wish you could meet her as her personality is as special as she is!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I think it is the Exotic Shorthair face that is so endearing.  She is a little madam though!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  She is FULL of CATTITUDE!!! :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

I think you need another little fix...now let me see...

HERE ARE TWO MORE - just for special measure!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Your husby is sweet, laying the fire for little Mollie.  :Luv2: :Luv2:  Bless his heart!   :hug: :hug:

I think of you everyday and of your darling Purrdy girl.   :hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Love, always love,
Sparklecat (Katherine) and Tulip
xxxx

P.S.  LOVE the hyoFURmia joke!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Must tell my husby - that's his sort of joke!!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 16:49:58 PM by SparkleCat »

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 16:29:41 PM »
 :Luv2: thansk sparkle, and Tulip....

I went for a wet walk today and cried again thinking about my poor little purrdy....I know i should try and put it out of my mind but she just seems to be there...and when i got home tigger was waiting for me and they always used to run up to the car together....but it was just tigger today and she looked so much like purrdy......still, both of the girls are in, Mollie has ventured out just enough for a wee i think and Tigger has now installed herself on Georges bed.....Mollie has pride of place in front of fire!!!....it so funny how my husbby fusses over her and makes sure that the fire is stoked before he goes to bed and then again really early when he gets  up!!!...lol :wow:

i love all the pictures on purrs, but to me tulip kind of sticks out she is different somehow....and i thank the both of you for your kind and supportive words.... :Luv2:

ps i was just joking with my son last night saying that mollie might be suffering with  hypo FUR mia!....lol :rofl:

so not so bad thanks sparkle....

love kenni xxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 10:53:39 AM »
]

This is Tooody..we call her naughghghghghty toody!....

and the other cat is ginge her kitten! both of these cats belong to my cousin but i am happy to say they both sleep on my bed when im there!

Dear Purrdy1,

Toody and Ginge are GORGEOUS!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  Thank you so much for posting their pictures!   That has given me my fix for today!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  And I can't believe that Toody is naughty for one moment!!!! :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  I am sure that, like Miss Tulip, Toody can do NO wrong!   :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  I love that picture of Toody being washed/kissed by Ginge.  The look of pleasure on that dear little face!! :Luv2: :Luv2:

There is NOTHING like having a puddy tat or two or three or more curled up with you in bed, is there?!   :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Miss Tulip wants to know how you are doing today?  :hug: :hug:

BIG love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2009, 18:23:23 PM »
Just swooping by to say that I like that fireplace, Purrdy1  :)

lol thanks....My hub made it using some oak floor boarding and the top bit you cant see is a lovely old seasoned bit of oak we found out walking! :wow:

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2009, 18:21:51 PM »
]

This is Tooody..we call her naughghghghghty toody!....

and the other cat is ginge her kitten! both of these cats belong to my cousin but i am happy to say they both sleep on my bed when im there!

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2009, 12:32:12 PM »
Just swooping by to say that I like that fireplace, Purrdy1  :)
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »
This is Mollie taken yesterday.....

Dear Purrdy 1,

Queen Mollie!!   :Luv2: :Luv2:  All that is missing is her little crown!!   :rofl: :rofl:  She is a beauty!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:  I should love to join her on that cushion!!   :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug:  Isn't she majestic?!   :Luv2: :Luv2:  I should love to kiss those queenly ears!!   ;D :Luv2:

I am so pleased that you are enjoying your time on Purrs and I am so pleased that Tulip is helping you to feel a teensy bit better.  So here is today's Tulip Fix to help you through today...a little puzzle...can you spot the tulip amongst the sunflowers?! 

Big Love to you Purrdy 1,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

OHHHH I LUBS the tulip!!! big hugs and nuzzles! and yes you make me smile soooooo much sparkle..thank you  and Tulip once again..and i will never tire of photos!!!!! big hugs again kenni xx

Thank you, Purrdy1,

Please send LOADS of photos for me too!  I am VERY curious to see Toody!

Love,
Sparklecatc and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2009, 12:02:09 PM »

Dear Purrdy 1,

Queen Mollie!!   :Luv2: :Luv2:  All that is missing is her little crown!!   :rofl: :rofl:  She is a beauty!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:  I should love to join her on that cushion!!   :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug:  Isn't she majestic?!   :Luv2: :Luv2:  I should love to kiss those queenly ears!!   ;D :Luv2:

I am so pleased that you are enjoying your time on Purrs and I am so pleased that Tulip is helping you to feel a teensy bit better.  So here is today's Tulip Fix to help you through today...a little puzzle...can you spot the tulip amongst the sunflowers?! 

Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

OHHHH I LUBS the tulip!!! big hugs and nuzzles! and yes you make me smile soooooo much sparkle..thank you  and Tulip once again..and i will never tire of photos!!!!! big hugs again kenni xx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »
Oh no!!! Darling Tulip a bag lady!  :evillaugh: :Luv2: :hug:

Gorgeous pic there Purrdy!  :Luv2:

I'm afraid so - she has no shame!!   :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »

Dear Purrdy 1,

Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:10:41 AM by SparkleCat »

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 17:12:47 PM »
Oh no!!! Darling Tulip a bag lady!  :evillaugh: :Luv2: :hug:

Gorgeous pic there Purrdy!  :Luv2:

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 17:10:38 PM »

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2009, 17:08:09 PM »
 :evillaugh: awwwww look at HERRRRRR!!! she is sooooooosweeeeet!!!! I LOVE HER!!!IM SMITTEN WITH THE KITTEN!... :wow:

thanks that did make me smile...a smile that reached my heart and made me feel much better thank you for taking the time to post that... :Luv2:

My Mollie is being a bit of a mdam and right now is lying in front of a real fire!!! on a very posh blanket!.....there is somethign very comforting about cats isnt there......

thanks sparkle for making me smile..... :Luv2: :hug:xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 14:07:18 PM »
ive just taken another look at seb, he really was adorable..and i noticed his paws....Purrdy had paws like that....i used to call her posh paws......

Purrds was jsut a hienze puss, but she had a look about her......she was quite magnificent after a good grooming session..and although she used to complain a lot she did like it really...she kept coming back and nuzzling the brush!...she was funny.....

i creied again when i was oiut of my walk today...i have treid to imagine her walking beside me....but it makes me feel too sad not to look into her eyes and cuddle that glorious soft bundle of love :'( .....she really is being so missed...and yes i know it will pass and i am looking forward to a couple of newbies at some stage, you have been such a comfort to me sparkle...and i love the name tulip for your baby girl! it really does suit her!...xxxxx :Luv2:

Dear Friend, Purrdy1,

I know EXACTLY how you are feeling and, yes, time does heal but that does not help you right now!   :hug: :hug:

Sebastian-Basil was a special boy and when he was diagnosed with kidney failure, I cried and couldn't eat for 3 weeks.  It just about broke my heart.  I wish I could do or say something that would take your pain away.   :hug: :hug: I have NO DOUBT that, one day, we will all be together again with our departed friends, both human and beast!  In the meantime, let's just stick together, soul mate.  We have an endless supply of love to give to many more furbabies and, when those newbies do come, you will know that they arrive in your care with the full approval of Purrdy, who will have guided them into your path.  Lucky, lucky furbabies!

Tulip sends you HUGE love and BIG kisses and I have attached a photo of her you might not have seen yet - she had crawled into a plastic shopping bag when I was unpacking and looks like she has a rain mac on (like older ladies wear!).  It cannot fail to make you smile (even if it is just a teensy weensy bit!)   :rofl: :rofl:

Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 13:50:21 PM »
ive just taken another look at seb, he really was adorable..and i noticed his paws....Purrdy had paws like that....i used to call her posh paws......

Purrds was jsut a hienze puss, but she had a look about her......she was quite magnificent after a good grooming session..and although she used to complain a lot she did like it really...she kept coming back and nuzzling the brush!...she was funny.....

i creied again when i was oiut of my walk today...i have treid to imagine her walking beside me....but it makes me feel too sad not to look into her eyes and cuddle that glorious soft bundle of love :'( .....she really is being so missed...and yes i know it will pass and i am looking forward to a couple of newbies at some stage, you have been such a comfort to me sparkle...and i love the name tulip for your baby girl! it really does suit her!...xxxxx :Luv2:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 10:45:24 AM »
  :) :) :) :) oh waht a lovely story..! a show cat! :evillaugh: i think all cats are showable! and like you i love the photos....my cousin has 4 cats ill see if i can find one of toody...!!! i take photos of her cats too when i stay....i adore my cats like you,,,,

losing my purrds last week was like a final straw..but look at waht has come out of it......ive found this site and you guys too!....thanks for being here for me!

purrdy was interactive too....very talkative and alwys wanting to play! she loved chasing shadows and lights and reflections of things....she used to sit by the dishwasher and wait for the reflections of the pans and cutlery!!!.....

gusse what!..our dish washser broke down a few days after losing purrds! :shocked:

good to be here and thanks again for being so kind!  :Luv2: :hug:

Dear Purrdy1

I completely agree, all cats are showable!  In fact, I would NEVER put a cat through all of that showing business.  They don't have to do anything as far as I'm concerned, except BE THERE!  :Luv2: :Luv2:

I am so very sorry regarding your loss    :'( - every one of us on Purrs understands your grief  :hug: :hug:  - I think Purrdy was absolutely GORGEOUS!  She would have made a lovely match for my lost baby, Sebastian-Basil.  Hey!  Perhaps they are now a lovely match (plotting to break your dishwasher!)!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: 

Here he is!

Thank you for your kind compliments regarding Tulip, they mean the world.  She really is my daily sunshine!  And if ever you feel the need to have "someone out there" - just say the word!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx
Sparkle she really is such a cuty!!! and SEb was stunning!!!! I can imagine the pair of them (seb and purds) having fun....and thank you for your kind supportive words they mean so much to me too....its great just knowing im not alone in this greif xxxx

Dear Purrdy1

You are definitely NOT alone - although I know it feels that way sometimes.  :hug: :hug:  Just think how lucky Purrdy was to have owned you, how lucky Mollie and Tigger are to still own you and how lucky some other little furbabies are going to be to own you who are just around the corner!!!!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 10:17:48 AM »
Tulip is just adorable  :hug:

Thank you!  :hug: :hug:  I love her SO much!   :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 10:14:48 AM »
Tulip is just adorable  :hug:

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 09:46:33 AM »
  :) :) :) :) oh waht a lovely story..! a show cat! :evillaugh: i think all cats are showable! and like you i love the photos....my cousin has 4 cats ill see if i can find one of toody...!!! i take photos of her cats too when i stay....i adore my cats like you,,,,

losing my purrds last week was like a final straw..but look at waht has come out of it......ive found this site and you guys too!....thanks for being here for me!

purrdy was interactive too....very talkative and alwys wanting to play! she loved chasing shadows and lights and reflections of things....she used to sit by the dishwasher and wait for the reflections of the pans and cutlery!!!.....

gusse what!..our dish washser broke down a few days after losing purrds! :shocked:

Dear Purrdy1

I completely agree, all cats are showable!  In fact, I would NEVER put a cat through all of that showing business.  They don't have to do anything as far as I'm concerned, except BE THERE!  :Luv2: :Luv2:

I am so very sorry regarding your loss    :'( - every one of us on Purrs understands your grief  :hug: :hug:  - I think Purrdy was absolutely GORGEOUS!  She would have made a lovely match for my lost baby, Sebastian-Basil.  Hey!  Perhaps they are now a lovely match (plotting to break your dishwasher!)!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: 

Here he is!

Thank you for your kind compliments regarding Tulip, they mean the world.  She really is my daily sunshine!  And if ever you feel the need to have "someone out there" - just say the word!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx
Sparkle she really is such a cuty!!! and SEb was stunning!!!! I can imagine the pair of them (seb and purds) having fun....and thank you for your kind supportive words they mean so much to me too....its great just knowing im not alone in this greif xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 08:49:56 AM »
Shes wonderful! :Luv2:

Thank you so much!

:thanks: :Luv2: :hug:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 08:49:07 AM »

Dear Purrdy1

Here he is!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 21:42:33 PM »
Shes wonderful! :Luv2:

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 19:26:05 PM »

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »
Yeah my Lyla likes to do her "super girl" often  :innocent:

Love it!

:hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 11:40:50 AM »
Yeah my Lyla likes to do her "super girl" often  :innocent:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 11:17:09 AM »
:) Awww what an unusual looking kitty!..she is gorgeous!, is she a certain breed or a mix?.....she reminds me of my cousins cat toody.....you jsut want to nuzzle all of these gorgeous girls and boys!!! xxxxx

Thank you very much!   :thanks: :hug:

Tulip is an "Exotic Shorthair" which is one of the rarer breeds.  They crossed the American and British Shorthair with a Persian and got a Persian with a shorter coat!  The coat itself is very dense which makes it stand out from the body, giving them a plush "teddy bear" look.  They have a very sturdy build, cobby with wide legs.  I have to say, though, that it is the personality which is so winning.  They become very attached to their "humans" as opposed to other cats, following you from room to room and interacting.   :Luv2: :Luv2:

Tulip used to be a show cat (or "show girl" as my mother calls her!) until she was re-homed with me.  I love her SO much, I could burst!   :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Like yourself, I am spending far too much time drooling over EVERYONE'S furbabies!   I just can't get enough of them!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I should like to see Toody!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »
 :) Awww what an unusual looking kitty!..she is gorgeous!, is she a certain breed or a mix?.....she reminds me of my cousins cat toody.....you jsut want to nuzzle all of these gorgeous girls and boys!!! xxxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »
Aww love the "super girl" one  :Luv2:

Happy 3rd birthday Tulip  :)

"SUPER GIRL"!  I like that!   :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »
Awwww, lovely pics of a beautiful girl, I  :Luv2: Tulip xxx

:thanks: :hug:

How is the Handsome Poot?!  I  :Luv2: him!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »
Happy Birthday Tulip!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »
Aww love the "super girl" one  :Luv2:

Happy 3rd birthday Tulip  :)
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »
Awwww, lovely pics of a beautiful girl, I  :Luv2: Tulip xxx

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »
I love her build, very solid with a face that could melt you!  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

(Is that Peter in the background? (you did say he is a teddy bear!))  :naughty: :rofl: :hug: :hug:

Happy 3rd Birthday sweetie x

Miss Tulip thanks you for your kind birthday wishes!   :thanks: :hug:

Yes, she is a "curvy girl"!  :Luv2: :Luv2:  Exotic shorthairs are described as having a "massive" build.

Peter is a gentle teddy bear!   :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :Luv2:  However, I am also a collector of the four-legged variety of teddy bears!  Tulip loves to snuggle up to them! :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 02:16:10 AM »
I love her build, very solid with a face that could melt you!  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

(Is that Peter in the background? (you did say he is a teddy bear!))  :naughty: :rofl: :hug: :hug:

Happy 3rd Birthday sweetie x

Offline miriambuddy

• Senior Cat
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 19:30:17 PM »
Happy Birthday Tulip!

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 19:11:20 PM »
So beautiful  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: