Author Topic: TULIP ON HER THIRD BIRTHDAY!  (Read 17557 times)

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
Re: TULIP ON HER THIRD BIRTHDAY!
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2009, 17:15:20 PM »
 :innocent: girls a bit more subdued today, twiggy is off her food and has a little dihorrea. Fern is eating like a horse!...both appear to be well enough and are playing hard when they are awake!....both zonked out on my lap right now..... :Luv2:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2009, 09:18:17 AM »
:Crazy: PHEW!!!! waht a day sparkle!....the babies?????wellllll they are up and about and jsut about running us all ragged! :shocked:

Fern is a lot better her tummy upset nearly gone and Twiglett (Twiggylig) her eyes are sparkling again without all the rubbish and gunk in them!...amazing what a trip to the vet and some TLC can do! :Luv2: :Luv2:

both girls come to me now when they hear my voice, both are feeding well and they love cuddles! and today i heard Fern purr for the first time!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Even Mollie and tigger are slightly curious about wahts behind teh door! (keeping them apart until they are all better)...

they seem to be settling down and im very very relived!!! :Luv2:

photos will follow but my they are both a  handful!

love to Princess Tulip and you of course! xxxxxxxxx

Hi Purrdy1!!

It sounds as if everything is going according to plan!! ;D ;D :wow: :wow:

I just knew those little babies would thrive under your care.   :hug: :hug:

You MUST start a thread on PURRS charting their progress!!   ;D ;D  Everyone will love to see and hear all about them!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv:

I can't wait to hear how Mollie and Tigger take to them!! ;D ;D

Princess Tulip is full of beans and showing off her newly trimmed nails.  I took some pictures of her squashed behind the washing machine the other day - it was a very tight fit for my little butterball!!   :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :Luv2:  I will put them on Purrs soon.

Any more piccies of the babies?  PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Big love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2009, 18:41:10 PM »
 :Crazy: PHEW!!!! waht a day sparkle!....the babies?????wellllll they are up and about and jsut about running us all ragged! :shocked:

Fern is a lot better her tummy upset nearly gone and Twiglett (Twiggylig) her eyes are sparkling again without all the rubbish and gunk in them!...amazing what a trip to the vet and some TLC can do! :Luv2: :Luv2:

both girls come to me now when they hear my voice, both are feeding well and they love cuddles! and today i heard Fern purr for the first time!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Even Mollie and tigger are slightly curious about wahts behind teh door! (keeping them apart until they are all better)...

they seem to be settling down and im very very relived!!! :Luv2:

photos will follow but my they are both a  handful!

love to Princess Tulip and you of course! xxxxxxxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2009, 16:34:26 PM »
;D SPARKLE! thanks for the lovely photos of princess tulip!!!!! she is sooooooo happy and lovley i jsut want to ruffle and cuddle!!! :evillaugh:...adorable!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

my girls have brightened up and are looking good so far! thanks for all yoru good wishes! xxx

What news of your new babies, Purrdy1?

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx :hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2009, 18:59:30 PM »
 ;D SPARKLE! thanks for the lovely photos of princess tulip!!!!! she is sooooooo happy and lovley i jsut want to ruffle and cuddle!!! :evillaugh:...adorable!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

my girls have brightened up and are looking good so far! thanks for all yoru good wishes! xxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2009, 16:33:01 PM »
Aww! Well that has just made my day!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: She is stunning and I am so in love with her chunkiness!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Purrdy your new babes are delightful, do hope you are all okay!  :Luv2: :hug:

Thank you!

Yes, she is a "curvy girl"!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am so pleased she has made you smile as, indeed, she makes me smile everyday!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2009, 16:16:40 PM »
Aww! Well that has just made my day!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: She is stunning and I am so in love with her chunkiness!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Purrdy your new babes are delightful, do hope you are all okay!  :Luv2: :hug:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2009, 12:18:06 PM »
NEW PICTURES!!!!

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »

Mollie.....earlier in teh day.....she is sooo grumpy now!!! >:(

Tigger is camera shy im afraid! but i will get one of her soon!

Oh Purrdy1!!!!

They are GORGEOUS!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

They have tickled me pink this morning.   ;D ;D :wow: :wow:

TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!   :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

What happened when you got there, what you are going to call them, how was their first night....EVERYTHING!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled for you.  It was meant to be!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug:

I had to go to my mum's again last night and will be there again today but will be keeping a close watch on Purrs!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I think Mollie is absolutely BEAUTIFUL too!!!! She looks a little Purrdy-esque too!! :Luv2: :Luv2:

I feel so privileged to have had the first viewing!!!!  Thank you!!!! :hug: :hug:

I'm waiting for more news!!!!   :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BIG love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2009, 21:08:04 PM »

Mollie.....earlier in teh day.....she is sooo grumpy now!!! >:(

Tigger is camera shy im afraid! but i will get one of her soon!

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2009, 21:05:04 PM »
we have a large tray which i use for my two older girls it was an old post post office tray and they use that occasionally when i keep them in.

I was worried the kittens wouldnt be able to get in it...but even though they are small they can manage very well!

and just for you..here are the girls..

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2009, 09:44:39 AM »
;D i will be going out there this afternoon....i am too excited, i am off to village in a mo to run some errands and equip myself with the usual food litter etc.....what sort of loo do you use for Tulip, is it one of those luxury heated hooded ones!..or jsut a simple tray?......

sorry just too excited!

hope your mum is feeling better soon...and yes photos deffo !!! :wow:

love k xxx

Hi Purrdy1!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tulip has a large tray.  (Enormous for the size of her really, but she loves to have a good thrash around in there!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)  I also tend to keep the litter quite deep.  (Tulip loves to have a tinkle when I have one and scratches at the door to get in and join me!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!   :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep in touch....I am waiting....!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »
 ;D i will be going out there this afternoon....i am too excited, i am off to village in a mo to run some errands and equip myself with the usual food litter etc.....what sort of loo do you use for Tulip, is it one of those luxury heated hooded ones!..or jsut a simple tray?......

sorry just too excited!

hope your mum is feeling better soon...and yes photos deffo !!! :wow:

love k xxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2009, 08:22:38 AM »
im so excited tell Tulip I am going to adopt two girls...off to look at them tomorrow!! ;D I am too excited and probably wont sleep tonight! :doh: two tabby girls! they need homes and are on a farm not far from me...!!! ;D ;D

names is the next problem!!!

well hardly a problem ill see them fierst and let you knwo how it turns out! xxxxxTWO GIRLS! TWO TABBY GIRLS!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I am SO excited for you!!!!   :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I literally cannot wait to hear how you get on!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was at my mum's last night as she was not well and I was, therefore, unable to get the pictures of Miss Tulip on the computer.  It will happen, hopefully, tonight!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am counting the minutes....let me know ASAP!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2009, 22:30:36 PM »
im so excited tell Tulip I am going to adopt two girls...off to look at them tomorrow!! ;D I am too excited and probably wont sleep tonight! :doh: two tabby girls! they need homes and are on a farm not far from me...!!! ;D ;D

names is the next problem!!!

well hardly a problem ill see them fierst and let you knwo how it turns out! xxxxxTWO GIRLS! TWO TABBY GIRLS!

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: All of my 7 furkids :o)
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2009, 19:52:27 PM »
WOW  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Gorgeous babies  :Luv: I want them all  :Luv:
Cats ... Pod, Rolo, Flora, Peaches & Ziggy
and
English Bull Terriers...  Lola & Tom

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2009, 16:01:08 PM »
ohhh looking forward to princess Tulips photos.....I was going to take a few more of miss mousses pousess....AKA Mollie, but she hardly moves from the blanket in front of the fire!...she is curled up there right now along with her cat nip wiggle waggle thing....!!!
tig is upstairs on Georges bed....cats...creatures of comfort!!! :evillaugh:

So glad to hear that you are feeling better now Sparkle! give tulip a special hug from me! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2009, 15:35:24 PM »
Have you gone right through this thread and seen Bunglycat's babies??!!  I am in LOVE!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Yes have seen all the beautiful babies on this thread...I so love looking at furbabes! Adorable!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Glad you are picking up healthwise!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2009, 15:24:59 PM »
Even more delicious photos for me to drool over, this is bliss!  :Luv2:

Hope you are feeling better now after your jab SC, OH had to have both Flu and Swine flu jab yesterday, one in each arm! I was lucky enough to get the depo in my butt!  :evillaugh: :hug: :hug:

OH is saying he has cold symptoms today and he was sore across his shoulder's last night....I told him that he can not even get away with "Man Flu" now after getting his vacs!  :evillaugh: :Luv2: :hug:

:rofl: :rofl:

I am starting to feel better.  Got a nasty chest infection after the jab but antibiotics are doing the trick now!!  At least it has given me a chance to take more pictures of Little Miss Tulip!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D  WATCH THIS SPACE!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Have you gone right through this thread and seen Bunglycat's babies??!!  I am in LOVE!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Huge love,
Sparklecat and Tulip (who must be the most photographed puddy tat in the universe!!!!)   :rofl: :rofl:
xxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2009, 15:11:55 PM »
Even more delicious photos for me to drool over, this is bliss!  :Luv2:

Hope you are feeling better now after your jab SC, OH had to have both Flu and Swine flu jab yesterday, one in each arm! I was lucky enough to get the depo in my butt!  :evillaugh: :hug: :hug:

OH is saying he has cold symptoms today and he was sore across his shoulder's last night....I told him that he can not even get away with "Man Flu" now after getting his vacs!  :evillaugh: :Luv2: :hug:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »
Oh i love the expression you used...'fluffy knickers'!!!! lololol :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :rofl:

I alwys say to mine 'cmon let mummy do your fluffy trousers' but i think knickers are much better! :rofl:

Yes your cats are stunning Bungly! I do love the long hairs, all of mine have been long hairs, i didnt choose them...they chose me!...

tigger has very thick densly covered fur but Mollie is soft and never ever gets tangles or lumps!

I love my girls and I love yours too!

Hope you are feeling better  sparkles! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Purrdy1!

I am feeling better each day, thank you!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Miss Tulip is in fine form and is going to have her nails trimmed this evening.  She sits on my lap and spreads her little fingers out for me.  Can you believe that cat??!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Hope that Mollie and Tigger are well today.   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I have also sent you a personal message.   ;)

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2009, 17:00:59 PM »
Oh i love the expression you used...'fluffy knickers'!!!! lololol :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :rofl:

I alwys say to mine 'cmon let mummy do your fluffy trousers' but i think knickers are much better! :rofl:

Yes your cats are stunning Bungly! I do love the long hairs, all of mine have been long hairs, i didnt choose them...they chose me!...

tigger has very thick densly covered fur but Mollie is soft and never ever gets tangles or lumps!

I love my girls and I love yours too!

Hope you are feeling better  sparkles! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2009, 10:02:10 AM »
Hi SparkleCat ,
Thanks - all of mine are not over keen on being groomed , but tolerate it !
Winston has the best coat as its not so woolly and dense and any little mats come straight out and he is a pretty good boy.
Smartie is pretty good too and his coat is  fairly thick and woolly , so is Sophies .
FiFi can / used to be pretty bad - i have had some good scratches from her in the past , but she is a lot better now - she is a very big cat and has very thick fur too so its a case of watch the claws and move your hands quick at times !!
Bungly isn''t too keen either and i have to try and be extra gentle with her due to her illness although her coat is thick in some places too.
Winston is also  an addict - to catnip that is  :rofl:  he loves his catnip cigars and has hundreds round the house !

Hi Bunglycat!

I think your cats are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is so interesting to hear you speak of their grooming.  I had a cat called Ben who was a HUGE white chinchilla.  He weighed in at 17.5 pounds!  He wasn't fat, just BIG!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2:  He absolutely HATED the brush, as did his brother, Nicholas.  taking him to the vet was also traumatic!!   It was just 6 months before he passed on to The Rainbow Bridge, at nearly 18 years of age, that I found out that the heading on his medical card at the vet was "MR VISCIOUS"!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fortunately, Tulip's grooming is much easier with her short thick coat and she loves it!!!!  She puts her little face up to me so that she can push it against the comb and she even sticks her bottom up in the air so that I can brush her fluffy knickers!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Give all of your puddy tats kisses from me and PLEASE post LOTS of pictures for me - I will never get enough!!!! 

BIG love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2009, 22:26:13 PM »
Hi SparkleCat ,
Thanks - all of mine are not over keen on being groomed , but tolerate it !
Winston has the best coat as its not so woolly and dense and any little mats come straight out and he is a pretty good boy.
Smartie is pretty good too and his coat is  fairly thick and woolly , so is Sophies .
FiFi can / used to be pretty bad - i have had some good scratches from her in the past , but she is a lot better now - she is a very big cat and has very thick fur too so its a case of watch the claws and move your hands quick at times !!
Bungly isn''t too keen either and i have to try and be extra gentle with her due to her illness although her coat is thick in some places too.
Winston is also  an addict - to catnip that is  :rofl:  he loves his catnip cigars and has hundreds round the house !

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2009, 20:33:37 PM »
Many thanks for that Sparkle....I do hope that Tulip is being a good girl ffor her mum today and looking after her!!!...How are you feeling now?

I am so excited at the prospect of getting another kitten....or two!...i did ask about Honey and one of her kittens but im not sure that my home is suitable as although its not that busy  its near a road.

We have already looked into pet insurance and kitty proofing parts of the garden...its good to give this some good prior thought....ive had many many cats in my lifetime and I will continue to do so.....

Purrdy :shify: didnt like being brushed whereas Mollie :naughty: likes it and tigger  >:(turns into a thorn bush!!!!... :shocked: lol...

ill let you know how i get on at the society....xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2009, 14:22:12 PM »
Don''t forget Sophie and Smartie too !

Bunglycat!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I JUST ADORE YOUR PUDDY TATS!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cannot begin to tell you how much these pictures have cheered me up!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  They are SO beautiful it is untrue!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

My husband was beside himself when the pictures came up!!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do they all enjoy their brush?  I have had Persians that have quite liked it and a couple who HATED it!!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Please post as many as possible and tell more stories about them!!!!  PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2009, 14:07:09 PM »
:Luv: thank you for my welcome home!...and thank you for the glorious photos of Princess Tulip, she is so adorable!  :Luv2: :hug: gentle hugs and cuddles for her mum though..hope yo are feeling better!

Is Tulip a rescue cat, did you get her from that place you mentioned?....Maybe i should check it out.....???

I would love some advice, I am worried that we will be rejected as a suitable home becasue of the cats i already have and the nearby roads....but i would keep them indorrs if they are happy to be indoors???....

theres so much emphasisi on cat proofing ive been put off going to CPL or rescue cats!....as ive never kept a cat 'in' before.........

I would be more than happy to  cat proof my smallish garden and my hubby is very handy and he could do it....but is it fair?.....

i dont want to get inot a debate!!!..and anyway im not sure if i will be getign any more yet as im not sure how they would fair with my two girls... but i really feel the need for a couple more!!!
I offer a high class cat residence with delicious food, lots of wram places to sleep, endless love and attention

we shall seee, theright cats will presnt themselves im sure of it!

hope you are feeling better today sparkle...big hugs to TulipXXX

Hi Kenni!!!!   :hug: :hug:

I have a rotten chest infection.   :( :tired

I will send you a personal message with the contact details of the lady I got Miss Tulip from.  She is the kitten co-ordinator of the Exotic Shorthair Society and she will be able to tell you about any Exotics in need of rescuing etc.  Please pass on my love and that of my darling little Tulip when/if you do telephone her.

Regarding the indoor/outdoor cat issue, I don't wish to get into any debate either or cause any offence to anyone else on Purrs  :hug: :hug:

Exotics are said to be "indoor" cats.  Therefore, I believe you could offer a WONDERFUL home.   :hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2:  I think a run in the garden is super if you can have one made/buy one too!  As long as the puddy tats are safe and sound and stimulated with fun and games and oodles of love, then that is all that matters, I believe.  :Luv2: :Luv2:

If it is meant to be, then it will be - and I DO hope it will be!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  You will know when the time is right or, as you said, a furbaby or two will present themselves to you!!!!   :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:  I should love to swap "Exotic Shorthair" stories if you do get one!!!!   :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

How are you feeling, Kenni?   :hug: :hug:

Miss Tulip is full of beans and sends you BIG head butts and kisses.  She curled up in bed with me yesterday for the afternoon - BLISS!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

She is due to have her nails trimmed any day now.  you should see her Kenny, she sits on my lap and spreads her fingers out for me!!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love ya!

Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 14:08:55 PM by SparkleCat »

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2009, 13:50:03 PM »
 :Luv: thank you for my welcome home!...and thank you for the glorious photos of Princess Tulip, she is so adorable!  :Luv2: :hug: gentle hugs and cuddles for her mum though..hope yo are feeling better!

Is Tulip a rescue cat, did you get her from that place you mentioned?....Maybe i should check it out.....???

I would love some advice, I am worried that we will be rejected as a suitable home becasue of the cats i already have and the nearby roads....but i would keep them indorrs if they are happy to be indoors???....

theres so much emphasisi on cat proofing ive been put off going to CPL or rescue cats!....as ive never kept a cat 'in' before.........

I would be more than happy to  cat proof my smallish garden and my hubby is very handy and he could do it....but is it fair?.....

i dont want to get inot a debate!!!..and anyway im not sure if i will be getign any more yet as im not sure how they would fair with my two girls... but i really feel the need for a couple more!!!
I offer a high class cat residence with delicious food, lots of wram places to sleep, endless love and attention

we shall seee, theright cats will presnt themselves im sure of it!

hope you are feeling better today sparkle...big hugs to TulipXXX

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »
:wow: yoooo hooo Im home!.....ive had a lovley time in London and when i got home i found a package from Cat Chat, it was the cat nip toy and my christmas cards!... :wow:

I ripped the package open in anticipation and offered it to mollie who seems to have regressed several years back to her kittenhood! :shocked:

she is kicking the stuffing out of it and dribbling and scratching and nuzzling....its soooo funny to watch!!! :naughty:

Tigger has had a go too and i will have to order another one!....they love it!...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How are my favourite loing haired kitties today?.....hows my little princess Tulip?.....the more i think about her the more i really want a kitten or two with that squiffy little cute face and posh paws...!!!

well its either that or two silver tabbies..... :tired:

Welcome home!!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I hope that you had a fruitful time in London!  You sound to be interested in the same things as myself, I think we must have a personal email chat some time soon, when you are less tired.   :hug: :hug:

How kind of you to ask after Tulip on your return - we are both very touched.   :hug: :hug:

I MUST get some Christmas cards with Tulip's picture on them and some catnip toys, although I must say, Tulip loves her catnip banana the best!

Tulip sends BIG kisses to her No. 1 Fan and says that she would love you to get an Exotic or two!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

The UK Exotic Shorthair Society do have babies that need rescuing on their site from time to time!!!!

I am off work today, I have had a bad reaction to my flu jab.   :tired:  Not to ill to post these for our dear friend, though!!!!....

Love ya!

Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2009, 22:15:02 PM »
 :wow: yoooo hooo Im home!.....ive had a lovley time in London and when i got home i found a package from Cat Chat, it was the cat nip toy and my christmas cards!... :wow:

I ripped the package open in anticipation and offered it to mollie who seems to have regressed several years back to her kittenhood! :shocked:

she is kicking the stuffing out of it and dribbling and scratching and nuzzling....its soooo funny to watch!!! :naughty:

Tigger has had a go too and i will have to order another one!....they love it!...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How are my favourite loing haired kitties today?.....hows my little princess Tulip?.....the more i think about her the more i really want a kitten or two with that squiffy little cute face and posh paws...!!!

well its either that or two silver tabbies.....

i need to visit some of the other threads..BUT I am so tired and wanted to visit Tulip....i hope all is well with her..and with everyone on purrs xxxxx

love to you too sparkle and bunglycats xxxx

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2009, 16:01:19 PM »
Winston would love Tulip - he likes the ladies  :rofl:  He never really objected to Bungly and FiFi that came after him and is very fond of FiFi - 2 rather big lumps together  :rofl:
He would not tolerate a male cat moving in - although he never particularly bothered about Baggins - the old guy that i fed for a number of years on and off , who had a few on and off homes aroung here , but stayed with me the last 5-6 weeks of his life .

Baggins was taken to the vet by Lincoln Cat care at my request as i thought he had cancer in his nose as it was a mess and bleeding - he got cleaned up ( his coat was a mess too ) blood tested and one of the vet nurses was going to keep him - unfortunately he went downhill and was bleeding a lot , so was pts . I still look out the window expecting to see him . :'(

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2009, 15:54:35 PM »
Bungly unfortunately has Liver Cancer and all time with her now is very precious -she was diagnosed in May so is doing well so far.  She is only 9 years old. Came from a persian rescue.

Smartie is a proper cuddlebum -12 years old ( CP Cat ) , has enlarged heart and asthma , very good boy at taking his tablets unlike Bungly who hates it  :(.

Sophie is the grand old lady at almost 16 ,( also a cp cat ) never can find her to take a photo as she is always in bed !!!  She has a lump above her eye and seeing the vet about removing it on Wednesday.

Winston is another cuddlebum - 11 years old now ( owners didn''t want him and i had a note with their phone number put through my letter box - rang them , fetched him and he has been with me ever since ) , used to be very teritorial and beat other cats up that came within a mile of his garden !!! He has calmed down now thank goodness .

FiFi came from a rescue in Wales -she was 10 when i got her 1 1/2 years ago - she is very independant , not overkeen on being groomed or having her eyes cleaned - but loves to snuggle up to you in bed when she knows you won't be doing any thing to her !
They are all spoilt rotten and have heated beds that are permanently on .

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2009, 15:44:47 PM »
Don''t forget Sophie and Smartie too !

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2009, 13:31:21 PM »
The more I drool over Tulip she is turning into the most beautiful teddycat I have ever seen!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

You are SO kind.   :hug: :hug:  Thank you, dear friend.   :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Teddycat is a good description of her!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2009, 13:29:36 PM »
Very soon - i have just got a new camera as mine was getting on and not so good .
Will post some more when i get used to it !
Here is a couple to be going on with .
Taken with the old camera .

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL   :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Bunglycat, I am in LOVE!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you sure you need ALL three?! :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :hug: :hug:

I think Winston would be a lovely babe for Tulip!  What do you think, Purrdy1?

Surely, Bunglycat, you wouldn't miss just ONE??!!

Please tell me more about their characters and I need MANY more photographs...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Oh, Life on Purrs s GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2009, 01:53:16 AM »
The more I drool over Tulip she is turning into the most beautiful teddycat I have ever seen!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2009, 23:23:55 PM »
 :) LOVE the photos bunglycat are your gorgeous cats special too?...like Tulip? they are certainly very lovley!

Sparkle, I love the sound of a exotic shorthair...i want one!!!!..or two!!!...lol

Both of my girls and my lads are survivng without me this weekend as i am i London on a course. IT is very very interesting and its to do with EFT emotional freedom technique, being taught by a Russian lady at the polish cultural center!...

It will be another tool to enable me to help others....i hope!! :wow:

I would love a little Tulip around the house.....so if anyone has a kitten or two ill be more than happy to take them on! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Sussex isnt too far from  me sparkle... :wow:

same invite is extended to you if you ever troll along the 303 towards the stones!

big hugs to you both and ill speak later when i get home tomorrow (Sunday)..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2009, 22:04:54 PM »
Very soon - i have just got a new camera as mine was getting on and not so good .
Will post some more when i get used to it !
Here is a couple to be going on with .
Taken with the old camera .
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 22:05:57 PM by bunglycat »

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2009, 21:56:23 PM »
Dear Sparkle she is very unusual and has lovley eyes too!...I love cats eyes :wow: they are like jewels!....i had to keep purrds eyes close when Eugene brought her back from vets.....All life gone from them...Yes i know we get better at it as you say and thanks for gently helping me through this brittle time.. :'(

I picked up a cat off the road a few months back  he was a neighbours cat but a few streets away and were unsure who (we nick named Harry Potter (Completely white, with one blue eye and one green eye) he was a funny little lad, he could be grumpy but would still invite himself into the house!!! :shocked: he would growl at you and make his way to the cat food bowls....even the girls got used to him!!!

He had just been left there in the road, he was still warm, (like purrds)..i cried when we lost him too...i took him to the vets and they said he was chipped and would alert the owners.....it was a terribly sad day i kept thinking it cant be him it simply cant.....but his eyes gave his identity awawy.....one blue, one green.... :'(

I am so sad when i think of all the cats ive loved and lost....most of them over the years to the roads....that is why this time if i get another kitten/s i will have a part of the garden fenced to keep them in safe....I feel in so many respects its unfair as a cat should have the freedom to roam.....but the heartache of losing them is almost too much to bear.....

i still worry about Mollie  and tigger but they have been free cats for many years it would be unfair to lock them in now...besides they are getting on and prefere the comfort of a lap , a bed or basket...andinthe summer they have a special spot under the hydranger! :wow:

Thansk to Tulip for the beautiful photos!!! keep them coming i simply love this puss..and who knows we may meet one day....

love kenni xxxx

Dear Purrdy1,

You are such a sweet person and you have had such a bad time of late, firstly finding a cat like that - it has happened to me too :( :'(  and then losing your own dear girl.   :'( :( :hug:

Keep strong sweetheart, it is the price of love!  I have spent more time in tears over animals than anything else!   :hug:

If you ever do decide to get another puddy tat, it might be worth thinking about rescuing an Exotic Shorthair and as they are really indoor cats and might give you less heart failure!   ;) :hug:  It is something to think about for the future.   :shy: ;)

I should love you to meet Tulip one day and I know she would love to meet you.  Exotics LOVE humans! :Luv2: :Luv2:  If you ever find yourself kin the Sussex area - just say the word.  You would be most welcome! :Luv2: :hug:

I suspect as I write this Mollie is in front of the fire and Tigger - what is his favourite spot? George's bed?!  :sneaky:

I am here for you anytime.  Please know that.   :hug: :Luv2:

Fix time!!!!

Love, always love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2009, 21:42:02 PM »
I love Tulip -she is adorable  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Thank you so much!  Can we have more piccies of yours PLEASE!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Link to CatChat