Author Topic: Mio & LuLu's photoDiary  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Mio & LuLu's photoDiary
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 16:19:32 PM »
What gorgeous cats and brilliant pics - they look like two very pampered babies  :Luv2:

Offline catzy123

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 16:00:26 PM »
Now it's the Da Bird that is tested

More of Mio

They were all knackered after testing all the toys, hehe

This was aloooot of pics for this time, hope that's ok..
=^..^=

Offline catzy123

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 15:56:30 PM »
Mio's turn

Mio is playing with the Turbo Track

Now LuLu's turn, she's having a blast!

=^..^=

Offline catzy123

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 15:49:52 PM »
 :thanks:

I bought some cat toys from Purrs shop which arrived last week, on Wednesday. The cats went crazy, it was a BIG hit!  :wow:

"Hmm, this smells new"

"What's that, mummy?"

"Give that to me!"

LuLu playing with the Da Fur pong

having a food-break, hungry after all the playing
=^..^=

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 23:06:18 PM »
they are both beautiful  :Luv: :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 15:18:48 PM »
What stunning cats!  :drool; :Luv2:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »
They are both gorgeous  ;D

Offline catzy123

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 09:59:52 AM »
Here's Mio in his favourite chair

LuLu is taking a nap on the sofa in the office/cat room

Here she is up on the terrace

She loves this wave-board, cute girl  :Luv:
=^..^=

Offline catzy123

• Adult Cat
Mio & LuLu's photoDiary
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »
I like to take pictures of my furbabies, so I thought I could make a photo diary for them. They don't do that much during the day, so I don't think I'm able to post new pics every day,hehe. But I'll try to post pics here at least twice a week.. Or at least that's my goal... 8)

First an introduction:
Mio is a chocolate point Siamese, he's turning 4 years in November. He's very vocal and loooves to chat :Luv: He has a really demanding voice, though, which can annoy my OH crazy in the mornings  :evillaugh: He's really people-friendly and loves to be carried (if it was up to him, he would like to be carried all the time). He's my little baby  :Luv:

LuLu is a seal tortie point Balinese. She is 5 years in November. She is my little princess, and she is an "one-womans-cat". She is really loyal to me, and follows me everywhere. She also likes to chat, but only to me, otherwise she only talks to my OH when she wants something. She is a bit timid around people, and she doesn't like us having guests. She hides behind the sofa, or in another room. Eventually she comes out, but holds her distance.

I got both of the cats when they were 11-12 months old. I got LuLu first since she's the oldest, from a Balinese breeder in Norway. The family that bought her didn't want to have her anymore, so they contacted the breeder and said if she didn't take the cat back, she would be put down :shocked: The cat had started to wee in their beds!
The story is almost the same for Mio, only he was pooping on the pillows. The breeder contacted me, and I took him in. I'm really glad I took them in, because they are the most silly, funny and loving creatures in the world :Luv2:

We're from Norway, were the cats were used to go in and out to the garden whenever they wanted to, and they were great hunters. Then we moved to Budapest because of my studies, and they had to adjust being indoor cats. That didn't go that well last year, so I had to bring them back to my mom's in January. We got ourselves a new flat with view from the windows (in the old flat the windows faced the backyard, no fun for the cats), and we have a big roof terrace which the cats enjoy. They are more happy now  :)
I bought the cats some fish for entertainment, but they couldn't care less   :P Here they are anyway, Flikk & Flakk:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 09:43:22 AM by catzy123 »
=^..^=

Link to CatChat