Author Topic: AS KINDLY REQUESTED...MORE PHOTOS OF TULIP!  (Read 5247 times)

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
Re: AS KINDLY REQUESTED...MORE PHOTOS OF TULIP!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 08:12:38 AM »
Well, i had 2 persians a long time ago that both got leukemia and died at quite young ages -way before there was a vaccine for it - i was left then with my white short hair moggie -Oscar -although he had orangey eyes and was like a british short hair. He died at 12 years old from kidney failure and i said i couldn''t go through that again and wasn''t having any more cats .
Sophie ( 4 years old blue persian) i got from Cats Protection 3 months later !!! -  ( Stockport branch as i then lived in Manchester ) i also "found " :sneaky: a poorly persian ( Bonnie) which i took in and had for 8 months and i lost to FIP. just after i moved to Lincoln.
Then Lincoln branch (who i used to help out ) had a blue tabby persian in who hated the pen and was howling ( well it was November and freezing !!!) so Smartie came to me .( 18 months old)
One day i found a note through my door from someone who groomed dogs and lived a few doors away who i didn''t really know -she had groomed a red persian around a year ago and the owners didn''t want him any more ! - i took a very matted up cat in then and that was Winston ( 4 years old too !).
I then fell for Bungly a few years later from a rescue - someone had taken her sister and should have rung back for Bungly ( Bungly couldn''t go at the time as she had a tumour in her ear and was still being treated for that ) -they didn''t ring back and i took her ( she is blue and cream , deaf in one ear , but now has liver cancer  :'(  ).  She is only 9 years old.
Then last year i took a 10 year old tortie persian from a rescue on here - i have had FiFi for just over a year now.T

You are one of life's ANGELS!  :hug: :Luv2:

I am so sorry to hear about your furbaby with liver cancer.   :( :'( :hug: :hug: :hug:  I will send BIG prayers out for her.   :hug:  I know just how you must be feeling,  I also swore 'never again' when Sebastian-Basil (my previous Persian) went into kidney failure.  It has taken me 3 years to pluck up the courage again and when I heard about Tulip who was unhappy in her environment - well, it only took one look at that face and I was sunk!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I just cannot understand anyone simply 'not wanting a cat anymore'!   >:( :censored:  What is WRONG with them?  There must be something missing in their hearts and souls.

Thank Heaven for people like you and the others I am meeting on this Forum.   ;D  It goes some way to restoring my faith in human nature!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 08:03:17 AM »
Wow Tulip is stunning  ;D

Another one here who plods about in the night feeding the birmans. They have all their food and water in the bedrrom all thetime now  :shify: :shify:

Thank you very much!   :hug: :thanks:

I am SO pleased to hear that I am not alone in the 'night-time feeding and cuddling routine'!   :hug: :rofl:  I told my husby I couldn't be the only crazy  :Crazy: person who did this!   :rofl:

Thank you  :thanks:  another soulmate!!!  :hug:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 00:21:07 AM »
Well, i had 2 persians a long time ago that both got leukemia and died at quite young ages -way before there was a vaccine for it - i was left then with my white short hair moggie -Oscar -although he had orangey eyes and was like a british short hair. He died at 12 years old from kidney failure and i said i couldn''t go through that again and wasn''t having any more cats .
Sophie ( 4 years old blue persian) i got from Cats Protection 3 months later !!! -  ( Stockport branch as i then lived in Manchester ) i also "found " :sneaky: a poorly persian ( Bonnie) which i took in and had for 8 months and i lost to FIP. just after i moved to Lincoln.
Then Lincoln branch (who i used to help out ) had a blue tabby persian in who hated the pen and was howling ( well it was November and freezing !!!) so Smartie came to me .( 18 months old)
One day i found a note through my door from someone who groomed dogs and lived a few doors away who i didn''t really know -she had groomed a red persian around a year ago and the owners didn''t want him any more ! - i took a very matted up cat in then and that was Winston ( 4 years old too !).
I then fell for Bungly a few years later from a rescue - someone had taken her sister and should have rung back for Bungly ( Bungly couldn''t go at the time as she had a tumour in her ear and was still being treated for that ) -they didn''t ring back and i took her ( she is blue and cream , deaf in one ear , but now has liver cancer  :'(  ).  She is only 9 years old.
Then last year i took a 10 year old tortie persian from a rescue on here - i have had FiFi for just over a year now.T
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 00:21:56 AM by bunglycat »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 20:59:30 PM »
Wow Tulip is stunning  ;D

Another one here who plods about in the night feeding the birmans. They have all their food and water in the bedrrom all thetime now  :shify: :shify:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 19:51:11 PM »
Tulip is so beautiful - who couldn''t give in to her !?
I am afraid i take a bowl of biscuits up to bed for mine at night and a bowl of water (they also have food and water in the kitchen too and a fountain in the hall ).
Mine are spoilt rotten too and i pander to their every whim - i have known Winston refuse 2 different sachets of food and waited till i opened one he fancied !
He also is the only one that like fish and that or prawns is his saturday treat .
I have 5 rescue persians - i have had moggies too -but love all cats - i do seem to have had a lot of big cats as well - maybe they are so well fed that they get so big  :rofl: :rofl:  i have had a few comments on them being big - not fat though  :sneaky:

Thank you!   :thanks:

Bless your heart, you are a puddy tat owner after my own heart!  :Luv2:

I take dried food, cat milk and sachets up to the bedroom at night and Tulip also has water and food downstairs in the kitchen!  If Tulip does not like something, I get her something else too!   :naughty:   :rofl:

My husby thinks I am mad!   :Crazy:  True!   :rofl:

I should love to see pictures of your Persians  :rofl:- are there threads I can find?

I love ALL animals and ALL cats too.  One of our Persians, Ben, was a big guy.  He weighted 17.5 pounds! 

I should love to learn more about your furbabies.   :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 17:31:20 PM »
Tulip is so beautiful - who couldn''t give in to her !?
I am afraid i take a bowl of biscuits up to bed for mine at night and a bowl of water (they also have food and water in the kitchen too and a fountain in the hall ).
Mine are spoilt rotten too and i pander to their every whim - i have known Winston refuse 2 different sachets of food and waited till i opened one he fancied !
He also is the only one that like fish and that or prawns is his saturday treat .
I have 5 rescue persians - i have had moggies too -but love all cats - i do seem to have had a lot of big cats as well - maybe they are so well fed that they get so big  :rofl: :rofl:  i have had a few comments on them being big - not fat though  :sneaky:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 16:54:09 PM »
Have you looked in the Rescue & Rehoming Sect? There is many a story on there, some will break your heart, some will do quite the opposite... Its all those wonderful Rescue peeps on there that I totally admire!  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

People like you and the rescue people are life's REAL HEROES and I mean that!  God bless you!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 16:34:07 PM »
Have you looked in the Rescue & Rehoming Sect? There is many a story on there, some will break your heart, some will do quite the opposite... Its all those wonderful Rescue peeps on there that I totally admire!  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 16:28:01 PM »
Thank you!  :shy:

Believe me I only do a very small part compaired to most on here! There are many stars amongst us!  :Luv: :hug: :hug:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 16:26:07 PM »
These are the only ones I can find at present!  :shy:

Will have to do a new thread as some point!  ;) :hug:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,9448.0.html

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,12981.0.html#bot

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,15733.0.html

Oh!  They are SO lovely!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  You must be one special lady to take so many needy furbabies into your home and heart.  Young and old.  You are SPECIAL!!!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I could barely read Ted's story - just too sad  :'( :(

But don't they look happy now?!   ;D  Ted Oscar and Trigger ...so now I have another NINE to find!!!!!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Some people area drains and some are fountains.  You are a FOUNTAIN!!!  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 15:51:40 PM »
I will have a looky for you!  :evillaugh: ;) :hug:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 15:50:15 PM »
Found a couple of links for you to start with lol! You will be here for days trawling through all of our lovely furbabe piccies!  :Luv2: :hug:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26070.0.html

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,15801.0.html

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I LOVE them!  Frizt, Blackie and Sage - just another 12 for me to find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I loved the story about Blackie going out with the others for the first time......SO sweet!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

And I do hope Fritz is not having 'gender issues'!!! :Luv2: :rofl:

Will you get some more?  :hug:  :Luv2:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 15:46:08 PM »
With ref to the piccies.... All over the place lol!  :evillaugh: :hug:

I think Im gonna have to do an updated thread on my lot....  ;)

The more the merrier in this house, OH is a cat slave too so we both do our bit.... My cats range from 1yr - 18yr old... They all get on bar two but they do tolerate each other!  :Luv2: :hug:

I am going to have to go through the threads with a fine-tooth comb and search the piccies out!   :Luv2: :hug:

Tulip was re-homed with me to be an 'only' girl, so I am afraid I cannot have any more furbabies - but I would LOVE it!!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I will be thinking of you in the early hours when I am attending my little Princess!   :evillaugh:  :Luv2:  :rofl:  :hug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 15:44:34 PM »
Found a couple of links for you to start with lol! You will be here for days trawling through all of our lovely furbabe piccies!  :Luv2: :hug:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26070.0.html

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,15801.0.html

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 15:37:02 PM »
With ref to the piccies.... All over the place lol!  :evillaugh: :hug:

I think Im gonna have to do an updated thread on my lot....  ;)

The more the merrier in this house, OH is a cat slave too so we both do our bit.... My cats range from 1yr - 18yr old... They all get on bar two but they do tolerate each other!  :Luv2: :hug:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 15:32:14 PM »
I am a zombified cat slave, (dont sleep to good!  :tired: ) Mine are so used to being fed at outrageous times of night...  :shocked:

Mind you I have 15 to keep up with lol! I run around like a blue  :censored: fly half the time!  :evillaugh:

Bless you!   :Luv2:  You and I should start a night-time chat on the Forum!   :Crazy:  15 cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would be in HEAVEN with 15!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I have to say, sometimes, Tulip doesn't want to eat, she just wants to play...so I do!!!!!!!!   :rofl:

You must be exhausted keeping up with all of your furbabies!   :tired:  Tulip runs rings around me all on her own!   :naughty:

I don't sleep too well either, I sympathise.   :hug:

Where can I see pictures of all 15 of your babies? 

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 15:15:20 PM »
I am a zombified cat slave, (dont sleep to good!  :tired: ) Mine are so used to being fed at outrageous times of night...  :shocked:

Mind you I have 15 to keep up with lol! I run around like a blue  :censored: fly half the time!  :evillaugh:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 13:37:13 PM »
:evillaugh: if you do it once, you'll have to do it forever!  Poot knows that's not gonna happen in our house, but he can wake me up for cuddles any time  :Luv:  :evillaugh:

Too late!!!!!!!!   :rofl:  And she only ever comes to MY side of the bed, never my husby's because she knows what his answer would be!   :P

One look at that little face and those big amber eyes and I'm sunk!   :Luv2:

I did the same for Sebastian-Basil...I am hopeless!   :rofl:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 13:28:35 PM »
 :evillaugh: if you do it once, you'll have to do it forever!  Poot knows that's not gonna happen in our house, but he can wake me up for cuddles any time  :Luv:  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 13:26:49 PM »
Gorgeous piccies of darling Tulip.... her face is so yummy.... Im afraid I would also give in easily to whatever she wanted!  :Luv2: :hug:

Thank you!  :hug:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to say "no"!  I don't know if I should admit to this on the Forum but........I get up at about 3am every morning (sometimes, twice) to feed her because she gets hungry in the night!  :shocked:

My husby says he is coming back in his next life as my cat!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 12:40:37 PM »
Gorgeous piccies of darling Tulip.... her face is so yummy.... Im afraid I would also give in easily to whatever she wanted!  :Luv2: :hug:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 10:09:59 AM »
Lol, Poot does the padding in the air as well, if he's lying on his back or with his legs out, you go and give him a cuddle, and his paws start going ten to the dozen, its like he's riding an imaginary exercise bike  :rofl:

THAT'S how he keeps so lean and fit!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HE'S HAPPY!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;  And I'm not surprised being with you!   :hug:

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
Lol, Poot does the padding in the air as well, if he's lying on his back or with his legs out, you go and give him a cuddle, and his paws start going ten to the dozen, its like he's riding an imaginary exercise bike  :rofl:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »
Awwww she knows a good thing doesn't she  :Luv2:

Max was never scared of the bed either, he used to cuddle up under the duvet with you when it was cold, I'll really miss that  :(  There's nothing like a furry purry hot water bottle  :Luv:

Poot does this mad paddling thing when he stands on something soft, its ever so funny  :evillaugh:

Tulip does that!  I was told by Tulip's previous owner that cat's do that when they are happy!  ;D  I like to think so!   :Luv2:    Tulip also paddles the air when I stroke her!   :Luv:

LOVE Poot!

:hug: :Luv2:

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 09:50:28 AM »
Awwww she knows a good thing doesn't she  :Luv2:

Max was never scared of the bed either, he used to cuddle up under the duvet with you when it was cold, I'll really miss that  :(  There's nothing like a furry purry hot water bottle  :Luv:

Poot does this mad paddling thing when he stands on something soft, its ever so funny  :evillaugh:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »
Poot is fine  :Luv:  ;D he even jumped up on the bed for a bit of a cuddle last night when I was reading, first time he's done that  :)  He also jumped up again about 3am as I went out to the loo and he popped up for a second, then lost his nerve again  :evillaugh:  :Luv2: He really is a babe xxx

Bless him!  He is getting braver!  As the colder weather kicks in, I think you will find him nestling up to you more and more!   :hug: 

I put Tulip in bed with me on her first night and she just stayed!  :Luv2:  She had been used to being in a pen before that so I don't think she could quite believe the luxury of a quilt! Now she spends part of the night with me and then wanders off and on as the mood takes her. 

Give Poot a BIG kiss from me!   :Luv2: :hug:

Sparklecat and Tulip
xxx

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »
Poot is fine  :Luv:  ;D he even jumped up on the bed for a bit of a cuddle last night when I was reading, first time he's done that  :)  He also jumped up again about 3am as I went out to the loo and he popped up for a second, then lost his nerve again  :evillaugh:  :Luv2: He really is a babe xxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »
:Luv2: :Luv: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv2:

She really does have the most beautiful eyes, so striking in colour, how could you ever not give in to that little face  :Luv2: xx

Thank you!   :hug:  The truth is I ALWAYS give in!  She is spoilt rotten!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How is Poot this morning?  :Luv2:  I have been looking at his pictures again this morning - he really is magnificent - so lean!   :Luv2: :hug:

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:07:54 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv2:

She really does have the most beautiful eyes, so striking in colour, how could you ever not give in to that little face  :Luv2: xx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
AS KINDLY REQUESTED...MORE PHOTOS OF TULIP!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 08:49:18 AM »
Thank you to everyone who has so kindly asked to see more photographs of Tulip...one of which shows her posing with her Purrs in Our Hearts Shop feather!  :thanks:   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Link to CatChat