Author Topic: Just plain odd.  (Read 1685 times)

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
Re: Just plain odd.
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 23:08:28 PM »
My puddy cats like sleeping in odd places too.. I usually find one of them sprawled out in the laundry basket. Just recently Jess was found curled up in my paper recycling box... just a shame I didn't have my camara handy.  :evillaugh:
Samson likes both those places too.  Luckily he doesn't get in the clothes basket unless it's empty.

He also likes curling up in the sink and lying in the bath as it's nice and cool in there.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Cat_Crazy

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 22:32:26 PM »
My puddy cats like sleeping in odd places too.. I usually find one of them sprawled out in the laundry basket. Just recently Jess was found curled up in my paper recycling box... just a shame I didn't have my camara handy.  :evillaugh:

Offline BenLinz

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 23:44:58 PM »
actually goblin likes mats and similar too!

i recently bought a new bathmat from ikea and left it in the bag in the dining room while i wrestled together my new bookshelves (grumble grumble stoopid flatpack)

came back downstairs and found he had dragged it out of the bag and curled up asleep right in the middle!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 00:54:38 AM »
Aww bless him  :Luv2: Now when will you learn  :innocent: You must take your camera everywhere with you, including the bathroom  :evillaugh:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 11:10:24 AM »
Maybe the bathroom is cooler?  :shify: :wow:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 00:53:18 AM »
Yes , they do odd things don''t they !
Smartie has took to sleeping on the toilet mat at night for some bizarre reason !

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
Just plain odd.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 00:08:07 AM »
I've just gone into the bathroom to find Tachi, fast alseep on a facecloth in the middle of the floor.  :evillaugh:

My cats really will sleep anywhere!

Link to CatChat