Author Topic: Meet Seraphina and Decco  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Meet Seraphina and Decco
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 23:06:28 PM »
Simply gorgeous!  :Luv2:

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 20:46:07 PM »
That's a shame Helen, I bet they don't do online ordering either.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 20:02:14 PM »
She is, I love that peachy undertone - Lu has that too  :Luv: Poor Decco  :( Glad he seems to be on the mend :care:

Just googled B&M - there's none near me  :tired:

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 19:51:39 PM »
Saffy is gorgeous isn't she?  I love her soft colouring and she has such a small sweet face.

Decco's owner thinks he was hit by a car but my Mum thinks he might have been had by a fox as there was some fur missing from his neck as if he'd been held down.  Vet bills almost £1.5k!!

Have asked Mum, the bedding is from B&M's.

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 19:41:15 PM »
I wondered where the name Seraphina had come from  :) She's beautiful, she reminds me of a female Lukey  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Glad Deco is on the mend, sounds awful what happened to him  :(

In the first pics is that a duvet cover or a bed runner? If it's a duvet cover do you know where your Mum got it from - I really like it  :naughty:

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
Meet Seraphina and Decco
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 19:36:21 PM »
I spent this weekend visiting my Mum in Derby.  Mum has a 1 year old cat called Seraphina (Saffy for short) and I managed to get some scrummy pics of her this weekend that I thought I'd share with you.

Mum's neighbour has 2 male cats, Nuno and Decco.  Decco is Saffys boyfriend :Luv2: and she even lets him come inside and share her dinner  :)  Unfortunately, about 7/8 weeks ago Decco was injured.  We're not sure how but he was found at 2am with half his face missing  :(  He was last seen at 1am catching moths in the garden with Saffy but then an hour later he was in a right state!  Thankfully he's well on the mend and this weekend seems to have got his appetite back.  He's been syringe fed for a few weeks and has lost an awful lot of weight but despite still having stitches in his lower jaw he's in really good spirits and much more friendly than he was before his injuries (I think he's realised that humans can help him.  I spent most of yesterday sitting on the kitchen floor trying to tempt him to eat whatever I could as I felt so sorry for him.

Link to CatChat