Author Topic: Riley the Model ;D  (Read 2110 times)

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Riley the Model ;D
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »
Ahh bless him sounds like you have a proper little supermodel living with you.  Fingers crossed he doesn't start throwing tantrums and demanding 10,000 pounds kitty treats before he'll get out of bed!  :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm not sure that doesn't happen already! :evillaugh: You should see us trying to coax him out of the bedroom, away from the heater, in the mornings! :evillaugh:
OOOh, Lawrence and Oliver would look great on a calender - maybe we sould do a Purrs one ;D But then with so many cuties on here, there aren't enough months in the year :evillaugh:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 03:38:08 AM »
There is no surprise at all for such a good looking hunk like Riley, a purrrfect pin-up boy!!  :wow: :Luv2: :wow:
Go strut your stuff boy!!   ;)

Offline ginge66

• Distinguished Cat
  • Nigel R.I.P, 1989-2007
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 20:38:20 PM »
Nice one Riley. Lawrence says if you need a body double you only have to ask ;) 

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 19:38:11 PM »
Ahh bless him sounds like you have a proper little supermodel living with you.  Fingers crossed he doesn't start throwing tantrums and demanding 10,000 pounds kitty treats before he'll get out of bed!  :rofl: :rofl:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 15:52:49 PM »
 :rofl: He already features on their website as a "success story" listed under "stripey", his foster-nickname, and we've of course decided to get the calender and clip out the story from the paper! :rofl: I fear a "Riley wall of Fame" may emerge.... :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Hey Hannah! Great to see another Aberdonian resident here :)

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 15:45:14 PM »
hey - youre in aberdeen!!!  just realised sorry!!!   hi  :hi:  i find this interesting cos i'm there (here) too!!!

thats wonderful news bout riley and a credit to you  :Luv:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 15:38:46 PM »
nope, I'd keep it a secret, buy the poster, and give it to him at christmas!! :rofl:

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
Riley the Model ;D
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 15:12:39 PM »
We had Riley's former foster meowmy (from PAWSS) over on Friday, to sign Skye over to us officially. She was so impressed with how big, beautiful and healthy he was looking, and how happy he was, which was lovely (for both of us) ;D I have been sending her lots of pictures over the last few weeks, and she asked if d mind them using some of his photos on their charity calendar, and in an article in the local paper to raise awareness about abandoned and rescued kittens on the run up to the festive period! ;D
Needless to say I'm delighted, both to be able to support the great work they do, and for my gorgeous boy to be a "postercat" for their campaign :) My only dilemma is - should I tell Riley? He's such a poser already, I worry about the effect on his already very healthy ego! :rofl:

Link to CatChat